2

"Did you eat dinner?" Joo-Hyun asked over the phone.

"Not yet. I'm gonna eat soon." You explained to your older sister.

"Good. It's late. Make sure you rest after. No more fainting!" She threatened with a small laugh.

"I won't." You smiled shyly. "I miss you." You frowned.

"I miss you too Y/N. Now eat and rest. I'll see you after you get back from tour." She quickly said. Both of you said your goodbyes quickly and you set your phone on your nightstand. You heard laughter coming from the next room over, curious you looked at your notifications. Someone had gone live. You knew your neighbors were Sana and Nayeon. So it had to be Sana.

You rolled your eyes at the loudness and clicked on her live video. You smiled at the video playing as she answered questions as they came in. Momo was with her of course. You sent a text to her.

Y/N: trying to sleep! Keep quiet!

You went back to the vlive, seeing Momo and Sana already talking there was always a delay, so you knew they hadn't said anything yet.

After a few minutes Momo began to laugh while looking at her phone, showing Sana the text.

"Stop trying to sleep Y/N!" She yelled at the camera. "Come join us!" She laughed. You rolled your eyes as you exited out of the app and rolled out of bed. You grabbed your hoodie and wandered over to Sana's room. After a few minutes Sana opened it, squealing with delight as she pulled you inside.

You sat with them, staying quiet and only answering when spoken to. You were the second quietest member of the group. Mina beating you completely. With her ability to walk without making a noise.

"People are saying Y/N is too quiet." Momo laughed while reading the comments.

"I'm just tired." You smiled at her. Sana let out a small laugh and rested her head on your shoulder.

"Not top tired. Because you joined us!" She giggled. You rolled your eyes and tried to ignore the fluttering feeling in your stomach. After ten minutes of answering questions, you eventually gave into Sana's charm and just relaxed. You held your legs loosely against your chest, watching them fight over which type of noodles were better.

"Spicy or nothing." You shot at Momo. She gave you a smile while Sana scoffed.

"Both of you? Really?" She pouted. You shrugged and looked down at your phone. It was really late now and you had been going at this for at least an hour. You decided to excuse yourself, saying goodnight to both of them. Their energy combined was enough to keep anyone awake, but not tonight.

The next day was spent at he venue, prepping and practicing while they ran tests on the stage. You had gone MIA during breakfast, deciding to only have a small apple while sitting in the car.

You arrived in the venue with Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun. The four of you followed the signs, meeting everyone in the waiting room. You were surprised to see Mina, who immediately engulfed you in a tight hug.

"Are you performing tonight?" You asked her quietly. She pulled away enough to look at you, her eyes showing doubt. You shook your head and held her arms. "It's okay. I'm glad you're here though." You smiled at her.

"The maknae line is here!" Nayeon laughed at your group.

"Rude." You fired playfully.

"Leader of the maknaes has spoken." Tzuyu gasped.

"Leader??" Jihyo questioned.

"She's the oldest maknae." Chaeyoung explained. "And more responsible." She shrugged.

"Tzuyu was a close second." You shrugged with a laugh. Everyone rolled their eyes, especially Jihyo who didn't like the second leader role. But she lived with it if it meant the maknaes were in line.

It wasn't long until the performance, everyone complaining about being hungry already. You hid yourself away, sitting on the couch with a blanket draped over you while you played on your phone.

"Did you eat?" You looked up from your phone to see Sana standing in front of you holding a bowl in her hands. You nodded while going back to your phone. "Liar." Sana sat next to you and picked up a chunk of meat with her chopsticks. "Here. Eat."

"I'm not hungry." You mumbled. She gave you a small pout, forcing your hand. You let her feed you while you played on your phone.

"Ten minutes." The Director announced. You let out a nervous sigh, and put your phone down.

"It'll be okay." Sana whispered while standing up. "I'll be with you." She winked while walking away. You stood from the couch, walking to get yourself ready. You were dressed and done, but final touches needed to be made. As they placed your mic set in position you looked up in the mirror to see Mina getting hers done as well.

"Last minute decision?" You smiled at her. She gave her signature smile and covered her face. When everything was all set, you grabbed her hand and walked with her backstage.

Both of you were nervous people. Her being a nervous penguin, while you... You were deemed a seal by the fans. Since then it hasn't left you. No matter how many times you reminded your members you're favorite animal was a panda, they still referred to you as a seal.

"You have to be kidding..." You frowned as you peeked at the stage.

"Hm?" Mina looked with you, seeing the giant venue packed with people. "We can do this." She smiled while tightening her grip on your hand. "Right?" Her voice cracking slightly. You nodded quickly holding her hand tighter as well.

Both of you stood in fear until you felt a hand touch your back. You looked behind you to see Sana smiling at you.

"You shouldn't lean on each other like that." Sana laughed. "You'll end up not performing well." She wrapped her arms around your waist, holding you tightly as you still clung to Mina. Your nerves slowly getting the better of you.