20

The announcement of a new tour was something for the books. Once from all over were excited. Twice themselves were extremely excited. An official world tour. About fifteen different countries were chosen, at least five concerts in each one depending on the size and demand. JYPE taking multiple online surveys, both international and local from Once themselves. Their data was as accurate as possible. 

"How many?!" Jihyo gasped. 

"Fifteen different countries excluding Japan and Korea. Seventeen in total." Their managers smiled. "I know the demand is a lot right now. But in some countries, there will only be five concerts, five different locations each night." The managers explained the strict schedule to the girls. Sana reaching over and holding Y/N's hand tightly. 

"Will we be given time to do anything fun in the other countries?" Dahyun asked. 

"Each country has  a different schedule. Take for example, the States." He started. "We have about ten concerts there right now, you all will be given at maximum seven hours to explore with security and take part in approved fun activities. Depending on a lot of things." He explained. 

Everyone was excited. A real world tour was something to look forward to. 

"I will send this schedule out to all of you when it is finalized. Until then, practice hard, rest, and start packing." He smiled. The girls exited the conference room, all of them giddy with excitement. When they arrived back at the dorm, the chatter continued, all of them suggesting different ideas to try when they were in the other countries. 

"Wait." Chaeyoung frowned. "What about Mina and Y/N? Are they off hiatus? Or are we doing this alone..." The group looked at their two members, Mina locked eyes with Y/N, giving her a small nod. 

"Mina and I... Are officially off hiatus." Y/N smiled. "That's why the tour was approved." 

"It will take us a little bit of time... Just to get the hang of things..." Mina frowned. "But we are excited to be apart of this with you guys." She smiled. 

Their first stop was their home. Seoul. Once were lined up for the kickoff concert. all of them chatting among themselves about the members. Some speculating if their favorites were joining the tour officially. 

"You guys! Look!" Sana squealed while holding up her phone. "The tour is almost completely sold out already." She showed them the ticket website, most of the countries were sold out and others barely had any seats left. 

"Wow..." Nayeon whispered. 

"The power of the Penguin and Seal." Jeongyeon joked. Both girls rolled their eyes and walked away from her as she laughed at her own joke. 

"You ready for this?" Mina smiled at her. 

"Born ready." Y/N smiled back. Sana stood next to her, pulling on her arm. 

"Can I steal my girlfriend from you?" Sana smirked at Mina. She didn't wait for an answer as she pulled Y/N away. Both girls walked out of the waiting room and down the hall, away from the entire crowd. "How are you feeling?" Sana asked her once she figured everything was safe. 

"Nervous, but a good nervous." Y/N admitted. "My sister called me this morning to wish me luck. She's jealous we're doing this and not her group." She chuckled. 

"Of course." Sana smiled. "Y/N, I want you to know that if you ever feel any kind of nerves during the concert, just grab my hand." Her facial expression changed, a more serious one now. "I don't want anything to happen to you again." She frowned. 

"I promise." Y/N whispered. Sana took both hands in hers and took in a deep breath. "What?" Y/N frowned. 

"We won't be able to talk on stage..." She frowned. "But I still need to know what you're feeling.." She sighed. "So, for small nerves, squeeze once. For big ones, just hold it as tight as you can." 

"Okay." Y/N smiled at her, it was simple to remember. 

The crowd was unbelievable. The girls smiled at them, knowing that it was a great kickoff. Sana looked to Y/N, seeing her blink a few times, hiding behind her hair for a split second, then looking towards the crowd. 

Halfway through the concert, Y/N ran up to Sana, grabbing her hand tightly and squeezing it. Sana knew that she needed someone, so she held her close while they wandered the stage, singing for the fans. The girls started to sing one of their favorites, "Stay By My Side" as they wandered around, hugging everyone. Nayeon attached herself to Mina, smiling while hugging her and singing. Sana ended up harassing Y/N while she sang her parts, causing her to laugh slightly during her performance. 

Once Y/N felt more confident, she had let go of Sana's hand, but stayed close to her, not wanting her to leave her. Of course, Sana got distracted and ran to harass someone else. Mina had freed herself from Nayeon and ended up standing with Y/N, both of them wandering back to the main stage hand in hand. Both of them had looked over to see Nayeon coaxing high notes out of Momo, smiling at her encouragement. Sana had bounded back over to Y/N, grabbing her hand out of Mina's and dragging her away for the next song.

When the concert was over, Momo started a Live video, most of the members joining in when they could. Sana and Y/N hid themselves in the corner of the waiting room, Sana whispering sweet nothings to her as Y/N calmed down. 

"You only needed me once during the concert..." She smiled. 

"I know...." She frowned. 

"How long did you go before that?" Sana frowned. 

"A long time..." She sighed. "I wanted to fight through it." She shook her head and buried it in Sana's shoulder. Sana smiled as she pulled out her phone, scrolling through the concert tag they had created. Some fans had already posted videos from their first concert, some were even of Y/N and her.

"Look." Sana smiled while showing her the video. 

It was when Y/N had first ran for Sana. Seeing their expressions on camera was a little odd. Sana didn't think she had made a face, but she did. A look of relief really when Y/N had reached out for her. Y/N smiled to herself, grateful her face was showing. She knew that her look was a look of complete terror. She had felt it. 

"Sana! Once are asking you to marry them again." Dahyun called from behind the camera. 

"No!" Sana yelled out. Y/N gave her an angry look, wrapping her arms tightly around Sana now. "I've been claimed." Sana joked. Momo's eyes widened at her choice of words, she covered her mouth and let out a laugh. Dahyun gasped, her hand flying to her open mouth as well. She forgot only a few members had known about them. 

When the group made it to their hotel near the airport, Sana immediately collapsed on the bed, exhaustion taking over her body. 

"I could sleep for days." Sana laughed. 

"But we need to be up early to leave." Y/N chuckled while climbing into the bed with her. Sana shrugged while setting her alarm, placing her phone on the night table next to the bed. "Thank you for taking care of me tonight." Y/N smiled. 

"I will always take care of you Y/N." She brushed a few stray hairs out of Y/N's face, brushing it behind her shoulder. "I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too." Y/N blushed, covering her face with her hands. 

"And I mean it." Sana sat up, grabbing Y/N's hands and holding them in her own. "I love you so much and I won't leave your side ever." She smiled. 

"Thank you." Y/N continued to blush. 

Y/N knew she still needed work, but she felt more confident now. With herself only because she had the best, supportive girlfriend in the entire universe. And nothing was ever going to change that.

A/N: Thank you all for staying with me to the end! I hope you all enjoy my other works, a Twice Reaction and One Shot book is up on my page, requests are open and welcome! Thank you!!