11

The next morning you were barely awake. You opened your eyes to the sound of your alarm, reaching over to shut it off. You had tossed and turned all night, getting barely any sleep. You sat up fully, trying to wake yourself up, but ended up slumping back into the covers, staring at the ceiling.

"What time is it?" Sana's sleepy voice mumbled from under the pillows.

"Ten." You yawned.

"We need to be up." She groaned. "It's so comfy in the bed." She whined. You looked at your phone, a calendar notification popping up. Your schedule always stayed on your calendar. Had to be on top of it.

"We have a fansign in an hour." You hurried yourself out of bed, falling out of the bed in the process. Sana lifted up her head to check on you, her eyebrows were stitched together with worry. "I'm okay." You whispered.

You hurried with getting ready and met everyone in the lobby. Everyone laughed at the both of you as you approached hand in hand.

"About time." Jihyo laughed.

"We overslept." Sana frowned.

When you arrived at the venue, you stayed close to Dahyun since Sana bounded ahead to harass Nayeon. Momo fell behind with the two of you as you walked.

"How are you feeling?" Dahyun asked you quietly.

"Better." You mumbled while grabbing Momo's arm. You heard the crowd and immediately felt nervous.

"Here." Momo took a mask out of her bag, stopping to help you put it on. "Pull it up." She pulled it up to your eyes and you held her arm tightly. You hated feeling so anxious, but you didn't like the giant crowds. You hated them when they were outside of a venue like that.

When you got inside, you pulled the mask down to get a better look at everything. The group was escorted to the waiting room, where you sat in a chair watching everyone get ready.

You felt confident enough to do the fansign, but you were still petrified. You sat in the hair and makeup chair practically shaking with nerves. Momo noticed and held your hand.

"You'll be okay." She smiled at you. You were grateful that she was there. When you had night terrors in the dorm she was always there. Mainly since you shared a room with her. You held her hand tightly as you got ready, unaware of the members behind you taking photos.

When you were all finished, you stayed close to Momo, trying to figure out why Sana had bailed on you.

"Who are you looking for?" Momo frowned at you.

"Sana.." You pouted.

"I think she had to do an interview." She shrugged. "Don't worry Y/N-ah." She wrapped her arms around you, hugging you tightly.

"Can you keep a secret?" You whispered. She pulled away, staring into your eyes before pulling you out of the waiting room. You stood in the hallway everyone, she crossed her arms in front of you waiting.

"Are you dying?" She frowned.

"Wha? No." You shook your head. "I have a really big crush on someone. And I can't date them and it really sucks." You whispered.

"Who?" She raised her eyebrow at you.

"Um." You began to wring your hands.

"Wait. Why can't you date them? We can date whoever as long as it gets approved..." Momo frowned. You shook your head, trying your hardest to not have a panic attack.

"I know it'll never get approved." You frowned.

"Why?" Momo frowned. She reached up and held your arms, giving you a sense of hope. You could trust her. She knew you. She took care of you like a sister would when no one else could in the dorm.

"It's..." You frowned, tears welling up in your eyes. She pulled you into a hug as you started crying. She swayed back and forth, calming you down slightly. "I have a stupid crush on Sana." You finally admitted. She stopped moving and pulled away from you, her hands still holding your arms.

"How long?" She asked.

"Since we were trainees. I thought it was a stupid crush because she was older and really pretty.. I thought it would go away after a while but then we debuted together..." You finally spilled all the feelings you had for Sana to Momo. She sat there listening to the entire thing. "And.. Now I can't do anything." You pouted.

"Fuck Y/N." Momo laughed. "No wonder you're so attached to her. You aren't thinking it but you are." She smiled.

"You're smart only when you want to be huh." You smirked at her, hearing her laugh.

During the fansign you kept your distance from Sana. Trying to prove Momo's point. Of course she teased you about it. To the point of you hugging her tightly while fans all screamed both of your names.

"Momo! Y/N-ah!" The fans chanted. You blushed more as you hid your face into Momo's shoulder. You glanced up to see Sana watching you, no smile. Nothing. Just a blank face. You gave her a small smile, seeing her look away. You pouted, seeing her turn back and wink at you with a smile.

The things this girl made you feel. You swore she was going to give you a heart attack.

While you sat in the arena's waiting room for the next concert you listened to everyone. Jihyo talking with Tzuyu about a drama they were watching. Dahyun and Chaeyoung talking with Mina about video games. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were fighting each other, who knew why. They always fought.

You heard fast speaking coming from the room behind you. You craned your neck to hear the remaining members. Both of them speaking rapid Japanese. Of course a language you barely understood when spoken slowly to you.

When the duo came out of the room, you watched them carefully. Momo's face unreadable as she left the waiting room. Sana's obvious expression of being both confused and upset piqued your interest, but you didn't want to be nosy. So you let it simmer for a while.