13

A/N: My apologies if this confuses anyone, but the rest of this story will be told in third person. Thank you for all of the views, I appreciate every single one of you!

Joo-Hyun walked quickly behind the rest of her group in the airport. Multiple camera's clicking away with their flash on in the airport. She only had one thought on her mind. Get out of the airport and into the car. She didn't mind the fans, but she did mind the distance that they kept. Most of them were safe, others however were not.

"Irene!" Some fans shouted. She looked up briefly, giving them a small smile and wave before keeping her head down. Until a reporter's voice caught her attention.

"Irene! Irene! What do you have to say about the stalker that attacked your sister?!" He shouted while holding up his camera. She lifted her head up in shock, no one had informed her of anything happening to Y/N. Her manager shifted her away from the reporter, and hurried the rest of the group to the waiting van. As soon as she was buckled in, she immediately scoured the internet for quick information.

"Joo-Hyun... Are you okay?" Yerim frowned at her.

"My sister... I need to call her." She mumbled before clicking on her sister's contact. Her hands were shaking as she heard the ringing. "Please pick up.." She whispered. The worst possible things were appearing in her mind. They barely had any information posted on their social medias. But she knew it was serious if the agency put out an announcement.

"Hello?" Joo-Hyun was shocked, the voice wasn't her sister's.

"Where is Y/N." She immediately fired off. "Who is this?" She continued.

"Sana, and she's asleep." Sana answered quietly. "She's okay. A crazy stalker grabbed her hood and yanked her down. Two managers tackled the guy to the ground and now he's in jail." She explained.

"But she's okay?" Joo-Hyun whispered.

"Yes. Shaken up, no injuries." Sana sighed.

Joo-Hyun placed a hand over her chest and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Thank God." She whispered to herself. "When she wakes up... Please have her call me."

"Of course."

The entire group watched their leader, waiting for some kind of sign to speak.

"Y/N is fine. She was grabbed by a stalker. She's safe, and the guy was arrested." She finally spoke calmly. Everyone in the van let out a small sigh, even their managers.

"With a giant group like that... It's a great thing they have multiple managers for each member." Her manager spoke. She nodded in agreement, staring out of the window as they drove. She just hoped her sister would talk to her soon. It had been too long.

"Your sister called while you were asleep." Sana whispered to Y/N. "She wants you to call her when you wake up." She added while brushing some of the hair out of her face.

"I'll call her later." Y/N whispered before sitting up in the bed. She had no idea how to even handle her older sister now. Especially if she wasn't going to listen. She knew that she was going to be overprotective, just like when she wanted to be an idol.

-2011-

Y/N wanted to be just like her sister. She desperately wanted to be a trainee and be an idol someday. She allowed her sister, why not her? It took only a few weeks of begging, doing all of the chores in the house, and making sure her room was cleaned before her mother agreed to even let her submit a video. It was shock to both of them when she was accepted for a proper audition.

Of course when Joo-Hyun found out about it from an overly excited phone call with her mother, she was furious with her sister. When she visited for the holidays, she sat her sister down and gave her a very stern talk.

"Are you only doing this because I'm doing this?!" She shouted.

"No! I love being on stage and singing and dancing!" Y/N defended herself. "When we performed together in the dance classes I really loved it! I thought maybe I could be an idol..." She immediately saw her sister's annoyed expression and sat back on her bed.

"I've been at this for two years already Y/N..." She frowned. "I'm exhausted, hungry... I just... Sometimes I don't even think I can make it." She sat next to her sister and looked down at the floor. "The only thing keeping me going is knowing that you're cheering me on from home."

"And I can still cheer you on. But a lot closer to you and from another agency." Y/N smirked. Joo-Hyun looked at her sister, a faint smile playing on her lips.

"I know you have the talent. You wouldn't have gotten accepted if you didn't." She sighed. "It.. it's just what comes after that makes me worry for you..." She frowned while reaching up to brush the hair out of her sister's face. "They'll want you to change everything about you..."

"I know..." Y/N whispered, remembering how her sister had to go through learning a new dialect just to speak to other people in the world.

"Y/N... When you get accepted...." She started. "Don't let them change you.... Physically. Don't let them make you change your hair color... Eye color.... Anything. You're already beautiful." She pulled her sister in for a tight hug, smiling as she did so.

-Present-

Y/N sat in the car to the airport, her mask covering her face as her fingers played with the ends of her long, black hair. She never dyed her hair... Wanting to stay close to herself as possible. Sana noticed her nervous actions and held her free hand. She lifted it to her lips, pressing small kisses on her knuckles.

"Thank you." Y/N whispered to her.

"Don't thank me. I'll always give you affection." She smiled at her.