10

You stood there, hearing a chant start as you stayed backstage. Sana still wasn't back yet, so you settled on staying close to Dahyun. You held her hand tightly as she chatted with Tzuyu about something she had seen prior to the concert. You could barely breathe as you waited. Your free hand holding your mic and playing with the hem of your skirt as you waited.

"Where is she?" Jihyo growled, her arms crossing over her chest.

"Here I am! Sorry, I had to pee." Sana laughed while standing next to Momo. You hated that you had to stay in this order for the concert, but when you started dancing, you knew Sana would be close to you.

After the introduction number, the crowd was going wild. Your hand holding Sana's tightly as you two walked with the group down the stage. Even with your in-ears, you still heard them. You smiled and waved at them, trying your best to feel what they were feeling. Sana smiled at the crowd with you, her hand never letting go of yours. She turned to face you, a smile on her face. That's when you noticed it. She had taken out her colored contacts. You gave her a small smile, blushing at the action.

As the concert went on, you felt more comfortable with everything. Your hand never letting go of Sana's hand unless it was to dance.  When it came to singing 'Stay by my Side' you took your seat next to Mina, holding her hand tightly, replacing Sana. She gave you a smile as both of you sang.

"We love you all!!!" Jihyo yelled into the mic. The crowd went wild. You watched as it still felt surreal. You stood next to Tzuyu, afraid to move again. Until Sana tackled you into a hug, laughing in your ear as she did so. Your hands flew to her arms that were now wrapped over your chest.

The fans nearest you went wild, all of them screaming your names. You made little finger hearts at them, blushing as she didn't let go of you. You tried to escape her grip but she held you tightly, laughing as you struggled. You turned your head to look at her, seeing the playful smile on her face. She quickly kissed your cheek before letting you go and running away laughing.

The crowd near you gasped, screamed and cheered as you stood there. Your hand covering your cheek as you were a blushing mess.

By the end of the concert, you stood next to Sana, holding her hand again. You walked off stage with her, hearing the fans still screaming.

"Wow. What a crowd." Nayeon laughed while taking out her in-ears. You nodded in agreement as you sat on the couch in the waiting room.

"I'm so hungry." Momo groaned while flopping next to you. She placed her legs over your lap as she stretched out.

"You're always hungry." You laughed.

"No!" Sana whined while running up to you. She shoved Momo's legs off of your lap and sat herself down on your legs. "Y/N is mine!" She pouted. You wrapped your arms around her waist, trying your hardest not to blush at the sudden burst of affection.

The car ride to the hotel was quiet. Everyone exhausted from the performance. You laid your head on Sana's shoulder, letting out a big yawn. She smiled at you, holding your hand loosely. Her fingers rubbing your hand gently.

"You should sleep if your tired." She whispered.

"I can wait." You mumbled before slowly drifting off to sleep. You woke up not too long after, everyone getting out of the car to enter the hotel.

As you walked up to the room, you realized you would be alone again. You pouted to yourself as you entered the room, setting your bag down on the bed before wandering to shower.

The hot water was calming as you stood there. Your head was beginning to hurt, coming down from the sudden spike of adrenaline for the concert. As you climbed into bed, you heard a knock at your door. You groaned at the sound, knowing it was probably a manager. When you opened the door, you were surprised to see Sana.

"I thought you had your own room?" You asked her.

"Yeah... But I know how you are so I told Manager I wanted to stay with you." She smiled while bringing in her bag.

"Where have you been this whole time then?" You asked.

"Doing VLive with Momo." She smiled. "She's still going. But I bailed." She shrugged. You had no idea how to react, the only thing in your mind was she kept it a secret. Everyone usually got their own rooms and here she was in yours.

It wasn't long before you brushed off the suspicion and was already ready for bed. You were curled up in the covers watching a movie on your tablet while Sana got ready in the bathroom. When she came out, she jumped on you, giggling as you yelped in surprise.

"Sana-ah!" You frowned. She smiled at you, hugging what she could of you through the covers.

"Oh come on Y/N. Have some fun." She smiled. "What are you watching?" She asked.

"Movie." You mumbled while pulling the blanket closer to your neck. You wanted to be buried, but you didn't know how to do that now that you were going to be sharing a bed with her. She nodded and rolled to other side of the bed, pulling out her phone from her pocket. You watched her start to scroll through social media, liking a few posts and texting.

"Do you think Once know we look at the memes?" Sana smiled while showing you her phone. It was a picture of Jihyo and Nayeon. Of course Chaeyoung sent it to the group chat with the laughing emoji.

"I hope not. It'll make them shy." You smiled at her.

"I think it'll make it worse." She laughed. "If they knew we saw all of them, well not all but most, it would get worse." She chuckled at the photo. You smiled at her before turning back to your movie. About halfway through you saw Sana yawn, trying her best to stay awake. You turned the movie off and set your tablet next to you. Turning off your lamp in the process. "The movie ended?" She frowned.

"No, but you're tired. I don't want to keep you up any longer." You mumbled while getting yourself comfortable. Sana gave you a small smile, feeling a little guilty for making you stop your movie.

Both of you curled up in the dark, your mind racing as she started to fall asleep next to you. You were in for a long night.