3

The second you were on stage, you had almost forgotten where you were. Until ten minutes after your introduction.

You smiled and danced with Momo, feeding off of her energy while running with her down the stage. Fans were screaming and laughing with you both as you had fun. About halfway through the concert you stood with Mina, holding her hand as the two of you sang your parts together.

It wasn't until she let go that you felt the stomach pain again. Your eyes widened at the crowd, you felt your anxiety building up again.

It felt like the entre arena was caving in on you. All eyes were on you. You were the center of attention and it was making your chest tighter. You tried to take a step in any direction but felt like you were planted to the ground. You just wanted to run and hide away from everything.

You closed your eyes, trying to steady yourself. But when you opened them, the arena looked as if it was spinning. You tried to steady yourself but everything had gone black.

When you woke up, you were in the waiting room backstage with Sana sitting next to you. She gave you a small smile when she realized you had woken up, her hand holding yours tightly.

You didn't say anything, but you saw that she had been crying. Her makeup slightly smudged from the tears.

"You scared us all out there." She whispered. "What happened?" She frowned.

"I'm okay..." You lied. Sana shook her head, refusing to believe you. The door was pushed open, revealing your manager. You sat yourself up, watching him as he sat in the opposite couch. Sana excused herself, leaving you two to talk.

"Did you eat before the show?" He asked. You nodded. "What did you eat?" He asked.

"Sana gave me some meat from her bowl. Whatever was brought I ate." You admitted.

"And anything else?" He asked.

"I had an orange." You mumbled.

"Did you drink water?" He continued. You nodded. "How is your head?"

"It kind of hurts... But not too much." You answered.

"Do you feel well enough to perform?" He asked, a look of concern washed over his face. You hesitated, but shook your head slowly. He let out a small sigh and nodded. "When we get back to Korea I need you to see the medical team. Have them check you out and I want a clearance from them." He explained. You nodded and watched him walk out.

When the concert was over you watched as everyone ran to you. Momo tackling you in a tight hug as soon as she saw you.

"Are you feeling alright?" Jihyo asked you. You nodded while trying to escape Momo's grip. "Manager also told me to tell you that he called your sister." She frowned. Your eyes widened. Anyone but your sister would've been fine.

When you reached your hotel room, you kept quiet. Your phone started to vibrate. Your sister's name appearing on the caller ID. You knew not answering it was a terrible idea.

"I'm fine." You answered quickly.

"Then why did it happen." She snapped. "I was in the middle of a concert when my manager told me what happened."

"So was I when it happened." You shot back. Joo-Hyun sighed into the phone as processed everything. "I'm so scared." You whispered.

"When do you come back?" She asked.

"Tomorrow. Can we please meet?" You frowned. "I don't care if we talk. I just miss my sister." You sniffed. It was silent on the phone for a few seconds. You heard small shuffling before another person shouted on her end.

"Irene!!! Let's go!"

"I'll text you when and where." She sighed before hanging up. You set your phone down and curled up in bed.

Your phone vibrated a few times, group chat. You ignored it until you saw your sister's text. You saved the information, clearing the time with your manager before saying it was okay.

When you replied to your sister, you saw a private message from Sana.

Sana: Can I come over?

Before you could respond, there was a small knock on the door. You rolled out of bed and made your way to the door. You opened it just enough and saw Sana with Dahyun outside in the hall.

"You didn't respond." Dahyun frowned. You let them both in. Staying quiet as they wandered in. "Are you feeling okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." You lied. "I'm sorry I ruined the performance tonight." You apologized. Both of them quickly shook their heads, wrapping you into a tight hug.

"Don't. You didn't ruin it." Sana whispered.

After a while, the three of you were in your bed watching a movie on the hotel tv. Dahyun was laying on her stomach, forcing herself closer since she didn't have her glasses on. You were curled into Sana while her fingers ran through your long hair.

It was soothing in a way. You found yourself slowly drifting in and out of sleep. You tried fighting it until you heard Sana's soft voice.

"Just fall asleep. It's okay." She cooed.

The next thing you knew, you were waking up to your alarm. You shut it off and saw Sana sitting up in your bed, fully dressed and ready for the day.

"Did you stay here all night?" You frowned.

"Mhm." She smiled. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"My head hurts." You whimpered whole hiding your face under your pillow. She slid down next to you, smiling as she watched you.

"Come on. We have to pack. You and I are on the first plane back to Korea for our schedules." She explained while getting out of bed. You groaned, feeling more exhausted. You knew what was waiting for you back home. Your dreadful sister...