9

You were full of energy after the musical number, smiling as you held onto Sana's arm. You were shocked with yourself when everyone was cheering for your group. The entire group bowed, smiling at the crowd.

"What a performance! I see Mina is still on hiatus?" The host asked. 

"Yes, we are worried for her health and want her to be the best she can be when she comes back." Jihyo answered carefully. 

"I see Y/N is back! You must be happy to have her back yes?" He asked. 

"Yes, we are very grateful our Y/N Is back with us." Jeongyeon smiled at you. 

"Good! Good! Now, I know you are hinting at a comeback?" He asked. You somewhat tuned out for the interview, listening half way while standing there. You honestly wanted to sit, you felt a little weak, but you ignored the feeling and stayed standing next to Sana. You didn't want to be rude and hold onto her the whole time. 

"When we come back, we will have Twice competing against each other in many games!" The host smiled at the camera. The director called cut and you immediately grabbed Sana's arm to steady yourself. She looked back at you with a look of concern, pulling you close to her. 

"Are you okay?" She whispered. You shook your head, your eyes shut tight as you felt dizzy. "Come. I'll lead you." She moved with the group, taking you to the waiting room. She sat you down on the couch and went for water. When she came back, you felt queasy, almost as if you were starting to get sick. "Here.. Drink this. I have to change, when I get back I'll help you." She undid the cap on the cold water bottle and went off to change quickly. 

You sat on the couch, holding your head in your hands. You had no idea what was happening to you, but you didn't like it. 

After the schedule was complete for the day, you went straight for your room and flopped yourself on your bed. You curled yourself up into a tight ball, holding yourself together as if your insides were going to fall out. 

It wasn't long before someone came into your room. You ignored the person, more cared about keeping yourself together. Until they sat on your bed and placed a hand on your back. The only one who silently did things like that was Mina, but the hand was different. You turned your head to see Momo staring at her phone in one hand, but slowly rubbing your back with her free hand. 

"Jihyo and Nayeon are going to pick up food. You need to eat something." She handed her phone to you, showing you the menu of the restaurant they had picked out. 

"I'm not hungry." You whispered as tears fell down your cheeks. 

"And now you're going to eat." Momo frowned while scrolling through the menu. "Spicy Jokbal." She smiled down at you. 

"No!" You frowned. 

"Why? You love spicy." She scrunched her nose in response. 

"I do, but..." You shook your head, thinking back on all the times Sana always asked for a bite of your food but had to stop herself due to her stomach issues. She couldn't eat spicy. So you never ordered spicy food unless you were alone. 

"But what?" She whispered. You shook your head, ignoring her now. "If you don't pick something, I'm going to find the most disgusting thing on the menu and you're going to eat it." She threatened. You rolled your eyes, eventually settling on black bean noodles and going back to keeping yourself together. 

After an hour, Sana had walked in, holding both hers and your food in her hands. Momo had left fifteen minutes prior, letting hunger consume her as she went on the hunt for the members in charge of picking up the food. 

"How are you feeling?" She asked while breaking your chopsticks. 

"Better now that I've calmed down." You shrugged while taking the wooden sticks from her. She nodded and moved her noodles around before looking at you. You were nervous to eat. Your stomach still didn't feel right, but you knew you needed to eat something. So you picked up one noodle, and nibbled on it, testing your stomach. Once it went down without problems, you started to eat a little faster. 

Sana eventually dug into her food, satisfied with the amount you were eating. 

"The members are wanting to do a VLive. But they settled on watching a movie instead." Sana explained quietly. 

"Why aren't you out there with them then?" You frowned at her. She shrugged her shoulders with a small smile. 

"You aren't out there." She smiled at you. "Plus I've seen the movie." She shrugged. You nodded slowly, trying to put everything together. She refused to watch a movie with the rest of the members to be with you. Somehow it seemed a little suspicious, but you accepted it. 

As the days had gone on, Sana was growing closer to you. More so than usual. You were happy to accept all of the affection, but it worried you. You didn't know if anything was going to happen. But you enjoyed the time you had with her. 

You got ready for the concert with her, lagging behind as she held onto your hand, dragging you with her. It was your first big concert in a while, and your nerves were insane. 

"I'll be with you the whole time." Sana whispered. Her hands moved up to hold your face, her eyes meeting yours. 

"Why do you wear those contacts?" You asked her while looking into her eyes. She had in a lighter shade of brown, hiding her dark brown eyes. 

"I always wear these." She frowned. "Do you not like them?" She asked. 

"I just like your natural eyes is all." You whispered. She nodded and looked down away from you. "I don't mean to make you feel bad... I just... I like them. But I think you're gorgeous no matter what." Your cheeks tinted red as you spoke. She let out a small laugh, her own cheeks beginning to blush. 

"I'll be right back." She let go of your hands as she ran back to the makeup room. You stood there, wringing your hands as you waited. Every second felt like a minute in your eyes. You could hear the crowd screaming through the walls. All of them excited to see your group perform... You just hoped you could do them proud.