ꨄMeetingꨄ

Chapter 1
"You new here?"
𖣔
M/R's pov

I entered the capital, dragging my suitcase behind me. As I struggled to pull my bag, which was now stuck in between the train doors, I tripped and fell back, the bag falling onto my face.
"Agh, shit, that hurt," I whined, pushing the bag off of me, rubbing my nose.

My eyes scanned the area, trying to find my exit. Eventually, my sight landed on a wide door, seemingly leading outside. I sprung up, dusting myself off and stuffing my bag into my suitcase, it somehow fitting in. Eh, I didn't question the logic of this world- Wait what, no M/R that's too far-

Shaking the 4th wall, that had just been broken, off, I gripped onto my suitcase and walked out, taking in the beautiful sight in front of me.

'Ah, the Capital' I smiled, taking in a whiff of the scent; bread from the bakery down the road, nature, the rust- Wait, rust?

I turned around to see a tall person in Fullmetal armour, and a short, blonde male limping next to him. The Fullmetal armour was an unusual sight to see, I mean, it's not something you see every day. Regardless, I waltzed on over to them and tapped the shorter male's shoulder.

He jumped and looked back, meeting my eyes. His were a beautiful golden hazel colour, enchanting me as the eye colour was unusual. Heck, everything about these two is unusual! "Um, can we help you?" He questioned, snapping me out of my trance.

"Ah! No! I-I'm..um..good! You seem like you need help though!" I stumbled on my words, a bit. Glancing to the side, silently cursing to myself. Damn, this is why your aunt was worried about you, you can't resist talking to strangers. Fantastic, M/R.

The blonde male glanced at me, then back to the armoured person next to him, "Ah. Um, you sure about that?" He chuckled, pointing to his leg which seemed to have been missing.

My eyes widened, "Dear Lord, are you okay?! What happened to your leg?!" I shrieked, crouching down to examine the limb. A small echo of snickering could be heard, "He's fine, he just broke his automail again, that's all!"

I looked up at the armoured person, mouthing a small 'o' as I wrapped the shorter male's arms around my shoulder, proceeding to lift him up onto my back. He tensed up, "Wha- Hey! Put me down! I'm not a kid, you jerk!" I flinched as he shouted into my ear. My body turned as I nodded my head towards the taller person next to us.

"Mind helping me out? I'm carrying your younger brother, so can you help me carry my things?" I huffed out, steadying the other onto my back properly so that he won't fall off. He chuckled, "Silly, I'm actually his younger brother Alphonse."

I choked on air, causing me to go into a coughing fit, "Y-Younger brother?!" My shock slowly turned into disbelief, then laughter. 'There was no way this tall, armoured man was younger than this- this pipsqueak!'

The 'pipsqueak' scoffed, "You were just thinking about how- how- unusual my height was, weren't you?!" Okay, I'll admit, his inability to call himself 'short' or anything that was synonyms of it was pretty hilarious. I nodded, finding there to be no point in lying to him, as it was fairly obvious.

The boy 'Humph'ed and stayed quiet. We walked in comfortable silence, Alphonse showing me the way in which we're supposed to go, it was peaceful. The sun was shining yet the cold air contrasted and hit my face.