I

november 5th

;

Yoongi was shivering by the time he kicked the apartment door closed. Moving in November wasn't the most ideal, but he'd been dreaming of the moment when he could finally move out of his parents basement that he was pretty sure he would have moved in the middle of a hurricane if he had to. He was really hoping to beat the snow - that way he didn't have to worry about carrying things through the snow, and having to wear a ridiculous amount of layers, but alas, the snow had other ideas. When he stepped outside the day after Halloween, it was snowing like crazy.

He was grateful to be out of the cold. He'd made multiple trips to and from his parents house to bring all his stuff over. They'd dropped off the heavy furniture the day before, and it had been up to him to move all the boxes. He wished he had a bigger car, but that was something he'd have to put on the back burner for now. Moving was expensive. However, he was very content with the apartment he'd managed to snag for himself.

It was quite small. The kitchen and living room were combined, and it wasn't a very large space. There was a "master room," in the back of the apartment that was connected to the main living area by a tiny hallway. On either wall of the hallway was a small bathroom - and next to that was a small cupboard for storage - and a smaller bedroom. He had plans to turn it into a music studio so he could do his work from home without having to worry. It was a miracle at all that he'd managed to land a job at a music company. He'd been trying for almost a year now, but they always said the same thing: you need more experience. Well how the fuck am I supposed to have experience if no one will hire me? He thought bitterly. But at last, someone was willing to give him a shot - and so after working for them for almost seven months, Yoongi was able to save up enough money to move out on his own.

His apartment complex - if you could even call it that - used to be an old motel that had been remodeled. Each apartment was the same size, and were the same price for rent, meaning it didn't matter if you lived on the top floor or the bottom, everyone was equal. Yoongi liked the motel vibes he got and it sparked some creativity in him. He'd already written several songs and beats that fit the mood of living here.

He set the box down on the small kitchen counter by the sink and sighed. "You know you could make yourself useful," he remarked, eyeing the small puppy in the corner of the room. He could barely make out Holly thanks to his boxes being the same shade as his fur. Holly let out a small whine in response, and Yoongi laughed. "Yeah, I hear you," he said. He took a long hard look at the mess in his new home. Boxes towered Everywhere. Do I really have that much stuff? He wondered. He let out another heavy sigh. "Well," he said glancing back at Holly, who had curled up near the heater. "Might as well get started,"