VI

november 20th

;

Holly was barking like mad when Yoongi came home from work the following day. He hadn't even stepped foot inside the apartment when he noticed Holly barking up a storm, and growling. Unsure of what set his puppy off, he dropped his things by the door and rushed to Holly's side, cuddling him against his chest in an attempt to calm him down. It wasn't until he heard a very loud crash from above which startled the hell out of, that he understood why Holly was so freaked out.

The loud, monstrous footsteps were back, stomping about above them. Yoongi could hear something rather heavy hitting the floor multiple times - like someone kept tripping, or something was being repeatedly bashed against another object, and every so often, glass would shatter. Yoongi furrowed his brows in confusion. What in the hell was going on up there? Eventually, the noises died down, and Yoongi hoped that he would finally get some peace and quiet.

Yoongi really hoped the noises would stop. He didn't want to have to file a complaint or anything with the police. He hated confrontation and if it was possible, would avoid it all costs. That's how you made enemies, and Yoongi didn't need any of those. He was 20 years old, and just starting to live life to the fullest, he couldn't afford to die now. It was best to leave his upstairs neighbours alone, but if they were going to keep up with the loud ruckus, he was going to lose it.

next chapter is longer, I promise :) enjoy!