III

june 2nd

;

When Yoongi awoke the following morning, he's alone. He sat up in bed, panicked. "Jimin?" he called out, and Yoongi was wondering if everything that had happened last night had been a dream. He threw back the covers of his bed, and stumbled into the kitchen area. The younger was nowhere to be found. Yoongi's started to get worried again. He rushes back to his bedroom, and that's when he realizes his bathroom door is shut. He pauses outside of it, and then softly knocks once on the door. "Jimin?" he said, loud enough for someone to hear.

He can hear water splashing around. "It's unlocked,"

Yoongi pushed the bathroom door open gently and sighed in relief. Jimin is sitting in the tub, surrounded by bubbles galore. "What are you doing angel?" he whispered. He stepped into the bathroom and shut the door behind him softly.

"My body felt sore so I thought a bath might help," Jimin whispered. Yoongi chuckled and moved to kneel beside the bathtub, trying to ignore the part that, hidden under all those bubbles, Jimin was naked.

"You scared me for a moment. I thought you had gone again,"

Jimin ducked his head ashamed. "I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"It's okay," Yoongi whispered, kissing his cheek. "Do you feel better?" he asked.

"In what sense?"

"I meant is the bath helping?" Yoongi clarified for him.

"A little bit," Jimin whispered. "Would be a lot better if you joined him," and Yoongi can see the cheeky grin creeping onto his face. He left out a soft chuckled, cupped the side of Jimin's face and drew him in for a kiss.

"How about I make breakfast?" he suggested. "As tempted as I am to get into the tub with you, it's definitely not big enough for the both of us," He chuckled again when Jimin pouted, and so he kissed him again. "What do you want to eat?"

"Something fancy," he teased, kissing him back.

"So cereal it is," Yoongi joked back. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"I missed you,"

"I missed you more angel. I'm happy you're home,"