LXXI

may 2nd

;

Yoongi has to stay late that night. As much as he loves staying late at night, he misses Jimin when he has to. The younger has to take the bus without him, and it leaves him wondering about Jimin and what he's doing without him.

It seems as if Jimin was thinking the same thing, because as five o'clock rolls around, Jimin is calling him.

"Are you working late?" he questioned and Yoongi let out a small sigh.

"Yeah, I'm working overtime this whole week...something about an album release, so I really have to put in some work. I'll be late all week," he explained, and he can almost see Jimin's pouty face as he leans back in the office style chair. "But they're paying me good, which is a bonus," he adds, to which Jimin laughs.

"I'm gonna miss you,"

"I know angel, but it's just for the week, and you'll see me in the morning,"

"Yeah but...who's shoulder am I going to rest my head upon?" Jmin whined.

"Put your head on my shoulder," Yoongi sang softly into the receiver.

"Hold me in your arms, baby," is Jimin's response.

"I wish you could be here," Yoongi admits. "You'd like the view,"

"Will you show me sometime? I'd like to watch you work - and I mean that in the least creepiest way possible,"

Yoongi is laughing.

"Of course," He responds in a soft voice. "Anything for you love,"