V

november 19th

;

It was almost two weeks later when the noises started. He'd finally set up his home studio to a functional point, and had been messing around with a few beats when he thought he heard a loud thud from above. Pulling his headphones off his head, he stared up at the ceiling, wondering if it was just his music or if something had actually made a noise. It was almost one in the morning, so unless his apartment was haunted by ghosts, he didn't know who else would be up at almost three in the morning. He waited a couple of minutes, and upon nothing new happening, he pulled his headphones back over his ears and continued to work.

It wasn't until he decided to get some sleep around three am that he heard another loud thud and before he could question his hearing skills, he heard Holly barking from the living room. Tossing his headphones gently on the desk, he rose from his chair, eyes trained on the ceiling again. Another loud bang startled him, followed by the faint sound of glass breaking. "What in the-" There was a series of loud footsteps stomping around above him. He rushed out of his studio, following them into his bedroom, and then out of the room and into the living room. By that point, he could hear the slamming of a door, and then there was complete silence, like it hadn't happened. Yoongi kept his eyes glued to his ceiling for almost twenty long minutes. The sounds ceased to exist by that point.

Holly barked, snapping him out of his trance. His neck was stiff from the way he'd been standing. He rolled his shoulders and grumbled in pain. "Jesus, maybe I just need to sleep," Yoongi huffed.

I apologize if this sucks, I am slightly, if not really, hungover right now