~What Do You Do In A Memorable Night?~

Camila's P.O.V.

How would you feel if the man before you is that person whom you know will be that person who can make you cry, create so much pain, but he would also be that man who can wipe away all your tears and make all the bad memories into great ones?

Would you have that nervous jittery feelings that you wanted to just get that event over with and just be with the man you love? Would you feel those trembling limbs and feather like ghost touches which sent shivers down your spine because of excitement and anticipation of what would probably happen when you both spend the night together?

How about when you feel like you're the most beautiful woman when he stares at you and made you feel as if you are the best version of yourself?

At this moment, that is what I could feel...

I was standing on the porch, my hands were placed on either side of my body, griping my red laced like dress due to the nervousness that I could feel. My eyes were set focused on the man who was resting his back on his black Tesla which basically reminded me of who he really is.

I watched him, his back facing mine as he took his phone from his pocket and started to make a call which I already knew whom he's going to call. My phone that I was holding at this moment started ringing, the sound was loud enough for anyone to hear within a meter and thus, the tall handsome hand standing before his Tesla was able to hear it.

For a minute I watched him, his hand slowly rested on his side before he finally turned around and saw me standing on our porch. He was looking like a handsome devil disguised as a man with that black leather Armani suit he's wearing, his inner shirt was also black which highlighted his great and fair skin.

No jokes here, in all honestly he looks ravishingly dark handsome when he's standing before me under the light coming from the lamp posts, him wearing black made it even harder for me to act like his secretary as my head kept having unclean thoughts about him at this moment.

I could fucking feel myself having indecent thoughts about my boss!

He is fucking hot! Hawt!

It felt like a minute had passed before he walked away from his car, walking closer to me as his eyes were busy admiring me. Looking at me, intimidating me as he's seemingly studying every inch of my skin that were covered by the thin red fabric that I have. My heart was palpitating, growing much more nervous now that I couldn't run away anymore, I wouldn't be able to escape even with that handsome stare he has locked on me.

He's here to take me...

Wherever and whenever he wants.

"Hi"

I shyly greeted, my hands were almost close to form into a ball because of how cringey and a bit weird this totally feels to me. I placed my hand behind me, playing with them as the devilish man finally stood before me with his almighty look.

"Hi" He greeted back, eyes still on me as he gestured my dress with his hand in the air and pointing at me.  He has a subtle smile but it seems like he's having a hard time thinking of what to say, what word to describe me.

Oh god do I look that awful?

"Wow, you look-"

"Awful? Extra? Hori-"

"No, no, no. You actually look wonderful, marvelous, beautiful, gorgeous and breathtaking" He contradicted me right away, my worries were slowly replaced by nervousness and shyness with the sudden great compliment.

Truth be told, I never had heard anyone say those wonderful words to me. This is the first time someone had described me as beautifully and wonderful like that, this is truly that first time I've feel so enticed by how he had described how I look.