~What Happens When A Bean Is Hiding?~

Camila's P.O.V.

"Ready to leave to the airport babe?" I wrapped my arms around my husband's bare chest, looking at ourselves in the mirror at this early morning.

He was looking so much annoyed for some reason as his lips were a bit puckered as he tried to fix his long hair that I told him to cut for so many times. I love his long hair I do, but at times I feel like it's getting so long so I wanted him to cut them off even for a bit.

Even Skyler, they both have such long hairs that I wanted to cut them off for them when they're sleeping, but if course I am not a bad mom and wife like that so I kept nagging them instead.

"Do we really need to leave? I just want to stay here and cuddle with you today"

I laughed softly, loving the way Shawn's turning a bit childish as all we both wanted to do was to lay on bed and rest. For some reason I think my whole self just got even more tired, compared to the fatigue I could feel for the past month, I feel so tired at this moment and just wanted to head back to sleep and sleep for the whole day.

Sadly we can't do that because Connor and I still need to make Shawn remember what happened in the past, we can't just let him keep pushing it away because I need to tell him that he is Skyler's father. I wanted to tell him now but I feel like I still needed to wait for that right time, that time when he will tell me what he could remember and if ever I was present in his memory so I wouldn't explain it that much.

"Sadly we have to, Connor said Mr. Stevens needs to meet us the day after tomorrow so we have to head to San Fransisco today"

It was just a ploy but we did need to meet Mr. Stevens there, Connor planned that Shawn and I will head back to San Fransisco with the thought of doing work and business but in reality I will try to find as much information as I can regarding the things he can remember in that one day he forgot.

"Why can't Connor handle this again? I feel like he just passed what he needs to do to me just so he could be with Madison"

"Well it's understandable, Madison's pregnant so he really needs to be with her now that she almost had a miscarriage"

A week ago Madison called me and told me that she's in the hospital, we immediately rushed there thinking that something bad happened to her since we also couldn't contact Connor at all. It was night time, I guess midnight when that happened and she had just got back from London as she flew there to meet some of her friends.

Connor didn't accompany her and instead stayed here in Los Angeles whole she immediately flew to London to meet her friends, there was a party and st around midnight she did call me saying that she needs my help. She said she's in so much pain and she is being rushed to the hospital, the family hospital of the Mendes here in Los Angeles.

I woke Shawn up as well as Skyler, we tried contacting Connor but he won't pick up his phone. By the time we arrived at the hospital, we sighed in relief when we saw Connor sitting beside Madison with tears in his eyes. Then they both revealed that Madison is actually pregnant and almost had a miscarriage because of the non stop flights that she kept having.

For now, she's still put under bedrest and for a month I think, she needs full bed rest which means Connor would need to stop coming to work for a month just to take care of her.

Originally the plan is that Connor would be joining us to San Fransisco to assist me in telling Shawn the whole truth. We would want to reveal everything to him at this point today but with what was happening we decided that we will just try to know what Shawn remembers and then the revealing part will happen in the next few days when the both of us will be free.