~What Do I Do With A Surprise?~

Camila's P.O.V.

The wedding was just so magical to even be described in words, obviously my parents and Shawn's parents enjoyed the whole ceremony as they kept taking pictures of us especially Connor and Sam whom we all are so thankful off. The whole flowery theme of the venue made it so beautiful and pleasing in the eyes that all of them started taking pictures of it as they call it an 'instagram worthy' post because of the great scenery.

I was glad that the business owners, Shawn's business partners were also so happy with the outcome and designs of our wedding. They complimented the candle holders that we were giving out to them as they looked so beautiful and useful for businessmen like them, other would give it to their wives who can't come because they are also expecting so we also sent out our congratulations to them and promised a gift for the baby.

So far from what I could see, my coworkers in Shawn's company looked so excited than Shawn and I to eat and for the decorations. They gushed over sweet little Skyler who was looking so handsome and kind, he greeted everyone politely and posed for a picture whenever they ask him. He looks a little bit tired now but he refuses to sleep and was just watching his father and I's every move as we talk to each of the guests.

We also had a small picture taking going because it's a family tradition, of course the first one to go to the picture was the three of us, Skyler was very happy and smiley in the pictures which was taken by none other than Connor himself. Skyler had already changed to his casual attire, feeling uncomfortable with the suit already but good thing Moma bought a formal shirt for him to wear so he still could look formal and elegant.

Then it was time for the family pictures, my side of the family was the first one to be taken a picture of. Of course I had to sit beside Papa to hold his hand, expressing such gratitude and love for him now that he finally was able to let out those tears that he probably didn't want me to see. Papa's that kind of guy who would choose to cry alone, without no one seeing him rather than us seeing him so vulnerable.

I think every father is like that. They don't want to appear weak because they're the man, they're the masculine head of the family. But I always told Skyler that crying doesn't make you less of a man, actually is makes you more of a man because you're letting other people know that you also feel sad and hurt.

If a man cries that doesn't mean that he's feminine or be called out as weak, that's not how we should look at them. That's not how we should see men because that's toxic masculinity, they're building borders and standards that doesn't even make sense at all.

Then at this moment happened, out almost first fight right after the wedding...

"Shawn I really don't understand why we have to fly to Toronto tonight, I can't go there wearing this and what about Skyler?"

"You'll get to change inside if you're feeling uncomfortable Camila, I bought some clothes for the both of us and Skyler will be flying with us on the jet We just really need to head to Toronto at this point because I have something very important to do there at home"

Shawn apparently had pulled me in the small room in the venue, the guests started to leave on by one when the clock strikes 5. The first ones to leave were the business men because they have other more things to do right after they gave us their gifts for our wedding day, they also were so amazed by Skyler, saying he really looked so much like Shawn and he definitely had his eyes.

The people had been partying for 4 hours straight, my coworkers were really having so much fun with the venue but I was thankful that they were blue to give us a small dance perfirmance that we all really had so much fun laughing about it. Skyler, to our surprise also did a small stage, he really danced so cutely with Aaliyah and Sofia as his dancers.