~What Do I Do When I Found Out About Her Secret?~

Shawn's P.O.V.

The main reason on why I had brought Camila here all the way from Lost Angeles is not only because my grandparents requested her to come, I brought her here knowing very well that my heart would be contented if she's close to me and that I would be able to see her any second of the day keeping me still and calm that she's safe and sound.

The thought of just leaving her, not being able to see and be with her for almost 5 days would literally be pure torture to me. My mind would keep thinking about the possible worst case scenarios and I might also not probably be able to function well and become a good grandson to the party tonight. I would've kept calling her non stop and pester her for so long just so I would be sure that she's safe and fine, I didn't want to let other people watch behind her back so I decided to let her come with me here in Toronto.

This wasn't her first time coming here, she came with me then when we had a small meeting a few times years ago but it was pure business and just a one day time, the next day we both got back to Los Angeles and she didn't have the time to wonder around. I thought that maybe I can bring her somewhere so she can also travel for a few days and hours right now, we should be leaving tomorrow but I asked her a few days ago to prolong our stay here in which she immediately followed me.

I want her to be with me and that also definitely means that I wanted go spend more time and have small bits of happy memories with her. In the past days I know how much I got to get under her nerves for crossing the line and kissing her whenever I have the chance, I just couldn't stop myself anymore from wanting to have her, all of her.

Camila thought that maybe I would be announcing her to everyone as my girlfriend, the truth is I wouldn't be that hard on her, I wouldn't be able to use her like that just to save face from my past playboy ways. She's a woman, a strong and empowered one that I know I wouldn't and cannot be able use just tiin pretend things. She's far precious and special to be treated poorly by me in those cases.

I just couldn't tell her the truth, that I want her by my side all the time. That I want her to be mine always.

"What the fucking hell were you thinking Connor? How in earth did you have the audacity to drag Camila and I in your engagement especially Camila?!"

Shock was the first one that came go me, pursing on all the veins I have as I heard Connor's words, his own words that came from him about them getting married right after I get married.

Like what the fuck?!

That was what came to my mind as well as Camila, my hand that was resting in top of hers under the table seemed to freeze as well but the other is formed into a fist as I was barely trying to control my temper. His eyes that were looking at me were even trying to mock me, a small smirk resurfaced on his face as he watched everyone's reaction that sudden turned to Camila and I.

The way Camila panicked became very evident for me, I knew that she was waiting for me to speak, to tell them something but I can't. I promised myself not to lie nor try to trap her into something she shouldn't be, I will not use her. I decided not to tell everyone that she's my girlfriend but here comes Connor trying to ruin both the happiness that we have.

I can't say yes because I never proposed, I never thought of getting married at this age and I never knew that I would be going to meet a woman as great and wonderful as Camila.

I couldn't say no because they would question what kind of relationship I have with her, I would only be putting her under the hot seat if I open my mouth and give them an answer.

My decision was really to not answer anyone but the moment she spoke confidently, declaring how we both got to start dating, the gifts I had given her even if they were pretty much meaningless in the past for me, how we both got to love each other was so surprising for me.