~What Do I Do When A Wedding Suddenly Became The Talk?~

Camila's P.O.V.

Yesterday was probably one of the most happiest yet stressful day for me as I think of my son. He was smiling from side to side, every second of the day as he spent most of the time with Shawn. It felt like he didn't even want me amymore as his sole attention was focused on his father, Shawn and I had already made a agreement that we wouldn't fight over that father thing again.

He is Skyler's father and I will keep remembering that.

Skyler was so tired last night that he had such a heavy and long sleep, good thing he doesn't have any home works or quizzes that he needs to have today. I think this week they would just focus on playing and learning about easy things like counting and coloring, although he already knows about it since we kept practicing that when it was summer before he went to school.

Right now I am just so happy to see him looking so happy being with Shawn, he had become a special part of his life and true to his word, if Skyler would start calling him father then it would be better for him to start calling him one even before we get married. This time I wouldn't be as scared as I am in the past, I would believe whatever Shawn said because this time I know that I am stronger and ready to risk it all.

When he said that he wouldn't leave, I know he wouldn't as he didn't only vowed to me but he also vowed to that special person in my life. He made a vow to Skyler, a promise that he wouldn't leave and for sure he wouldn't have the heart to break my son's heart and would never leave.

"Wake up tesoro, it's time for you to head to school now" I whispered lovingly to my son's ear as I gave him a soft peck on his forehead, my hands played with his soft locks while waiting for him to finally open his eyes.

He stirred in his sleep for a few minutes before he finally opened his eyes, he looked so cute as he stared at me for a second. Then his eyes suddenly started looking elsewhere, he sat up on the bed and started rubbing his eyes as he looks around his room...

He's probably looking for Shawn...

"Where's Papa? Is he here? Is he downstairs?"

Just as I thought... I smiled softly and pulled him close to me, letting him sit on my lap as he keeps rubbing his eyes to wake himself up. He still looks sleepy and tired from all the running he did yesterday with his father, even if he had such a long sleep for sure he still needed more to fully recharge his energy.

At this point now that he acknowledges Shawn as his father then I think I needed to make him understand about the possible circumstances that we have as Shawn and I are not like those married couple who can really tend to his needs right away especially Shawn. He wouldn't be with us 2/47 or whatsoever because we're not yet married unlike what will happen in the future, he still needs to wait for a few more days or possibly months before that could happen.

"No, he went to his house to take a bath and he also needs to go to work. But rest assured that you will still see him, probably later at night or tomorrow where Popa would finally go home as he will be released from the hospital"

Mama had just called me this morning, she told me that Dr. Sanchez had already issued Papa to be released from the hospital as his surgery wound had already been securely closed and he's responding very well to the after surgery medicines that were given to him. His checkup and vitals also had good results and thanks to Shawn, we would be able to have a free check up for the rest of our family because I would officially became a part of the Mendes family.

It might be a bit weird for us to suddenly not pay for any single penny but I will make sure that if I have my salary I would donate some of them of the hospital just so I could also give back to Dr. Sanchez at least.