~What Do I Do At The Reception?~

Camila's P.O.V.

"Did you like my surprise for you? You were crying, I didn't know if I did something wrong" Shawn asked affectionately, hugging me from behind as we both looked at the mirror in the room which shows both of our reflection that looked so cute.

Right now we are at the small room inside the chapel as Shawn and I decided to change our clothes to a more comfortable ones, Shawn told me that I need to change my clothes because the reception where we will be going isn't really fit for a gown so he also got me a pain white dress that looked exactly like the gown that I had chosen only this time it fell right below my knees making it look cute and easy for me to move.

I had no idea where he would be taking me next as he was the only one who planned everything according to both of our parents. Just when I thought that I already know what he was doing for the whole day that I was with him, he still manages to prepare this special surprise wedding which I even had no idea about.

I guess he really was so secretive and good in planning that he was able to not make this surprise event that easy to decode, Shawn proved to me how smart he actually can be and managed to sneak in this small surprise for me. Seems like I don't know him that well still considering that I've been with him for 24 hours for so many days and yet I wasn't able to smell something fishy he's planning.

"You definitely made my day even more great, thank you so much Amore. It means so much to me"

Seeing our height differences never looked so beautiful to me than now, watching both of us smiling so genuinely and happily in the mirror made me realize that we actually share the same things now. We share both Mendes surnames as I am now a part of their family, we both share the same ring that binds us together as man and wife.

But what I really loved is that we both share the same smiles because what my happiness is, it also is Shawn's happiness just like what I do. The things that make us happy are now going to be the same as we've ought to spend our lives together and till death do we part.

Shawn was happily resting his big hands on my tummy, loving the way they cover my small flat one the probably would grow big once baby Mendes comes. I know for a fact that Shawn and I wouldn't be able to keep our hands to ourselves and once we start the baby making process for sure he'll be able to hit the goal with just one take.

I am already bracing myself to become a mother again as Shawn had been expressing of how much he really wanted to have another child aside from Skyler. He's been telling Skyler that he would have his little sister every now and then which gave me a small fluttery feeling knowing that he really wanted to create a family with me. Maybe, when the fates has it for me then maybe I would probably get pregnant in a few months and hopefully by next year I might already be able to hold our child in my arms.

All of a sudden, my husband spun me around and trapped me between the wall and his tall and muscular body. I couldn't help but break into a smile seeing how handsome he looked even when he's just casually wearing a white short inside that black suit he's wearing. His big callused hands gently lifted my face up just so I could look at him directly in the eye.

"I told you that I will do everything just to put that smile on your face and as long as I am here by your side I will never let that smile falter. We might have our ups and downs but always know that we both are in this together and that you wouldn't have to go through that pain all alone. I love you Camilita, I love you so much"

Sharing kisses probably will be the most common number one thing Shawn and I will do now that we are married, it seems like kissing is the only thing we could do to express ourselves more as actions speaks louder than words for us.