~What News Will The Time Brings?~

Camila's P.O.V.

"Hi little Charm, are you growing quickly inside Mama's tummy?"

A small voice ringed on my ear, it was the first thing that I was able to recognize and hear the moment I woke up. Small hands also were caressing my still flat tummy, they were warm and cute in my own perspective. I couldn't help but to let out a small smile, knowing very well that it is Skyler's voice whom I could hear but I didn't dare open my eyes and pretended to be sleeping.

These past few days, Skyler slowly got more matured as he grows older. He's not longer acting like a kid who loves to play with his toys, instead he kept reading and spending more time with me just like how Shawn does all of the time. Those two kept acting crazy when they're around me, choosing to do everything for me even if I didn't ask their help nor do I want them to help me.

My boys are literally crazy over the fact that I am pregnant, if Shawn was overprotective then when we found out that I am already carrying this second child we have, adding Skyler in the moisture doesn't sound and look good at all. Now, I feel like I will get punished if ever I refused to listen to the both of them, they are now the ones scolding and nagging on me which is a bit reversed.

But one funny story before everything, Shawn actually had the morning sickness in one day just a week ago. He was so much relived that it only lasted for a day because he probably couldn't live if he ever kept having that, work also is a must so I had to really take care of him that day.

He woke up one day rushing to the bathroom and started pucking, of course I was still sleepy as my body was so tired so when I woke up I was so confused and lost. All I could hear was his pucking, I thought he ate something bad but we both ate the same food at the same time yet I wasn't feeling any different nor felt bad.

I rushed to his side, thinking that he might be really sick, he stopped pucking after a few minutes then he started craving for weird things. He ate all my banana that day! But I wasn't that much angry at him for that, I was more confused on how he's acting and his health.

He kept doing things I did when I was pregnant with Skyler and then it hit me, it was hilarious in all reality but it was a memorable day for me. Not that I wanted my husband to feel awful and know how I felt when I was pregnant but seeing Shawn really acting so different made me laugh.

I guess that's the reason why I wasn't able to feel anything, Shawn actually was the one who was meant to have the morning sickness and not me.

I've heard cases like that in the past, it was so hilarious and weird but I didn't believe it. Yet now that I've seen it I feel like I would love to have that happen to us more often, a Shawn with morning sickness is more affectionate and cuddly.

I love him still nonetheless...

A few whispers were heard fromy little boy, I couldn't hear much of it since he was really speaking in a very low tone. I felt the side of the bed dipping beside me, probably it was Skyler moving or Shawn had joined us on the bed just so he could get close to us. My eyes were still closed, not wanting to spoil the moment as I'm curious on what my boys are doing when I'm still sleeping.

His small hands touched my belly affectionately, making sure that his small hand was caressing my bare skin as he lifted my shirt up just do he would be close. Shawn's shirt made me look so much small but it is my most favorite clothing these whole time, I don't even wear my own clothes anymore when we're home! I literally own all of his tees and once I say I need to wear them, I really need to wear them or else he would be sleeping on the couch.

"Papa when did you say that she will kick? She's not doing anything now" I already could imagine Skyler pouting as he turned to his father, his hand was still caressing my bare stomach earning a small giddy and happy feeling inside my heart.