~What Happens At The Day They Spent Together?~

Camila's P.O.V.

Everything seemed so confusing at this point. I was scared yet angry at the same time, I couldn't understand what I am feeling, there was a mixed emotions that kept me thinking deeply on how should I react especially now that Skyler is here before us. I didn't know what had happening, I felt like I was floating in the clouds and feeling so much dizzy from everything.

At times I was afraid of the possibility that Skyler might meet his father in the near future, that maybe he might see us again or come find us. That is the only fear that I have in my life because I'm not yet ready to have a chaotic life as Skyler's life and his welfare might be placed in danger.

He is the only one I'm thinking off and so I never told him on who his father was. Sure I told him stories about his father but almost half of them were only based in my imaginations and observations, within those small time that we've been together, those were the only things that I've told Skyler and not completely the things that I know about him.

Keeping his identity as a secret from my son felt more right rather than letting him know and then in the end he would just leave Skyler's side and hrt him which I didn't want to ever happen. For me it's best that he wouldn't know and meet anyone whom he can see as a father figure because he might only feel more pain seeing them leaving than having no one at all.

And those things still applies to me at this moment. I didn't want anyone to present themselves as his father knowing that at some point... maybe he would leave and never come back...

However with all these things happening, with Shawn telling him that he's his father... I just don't know what to do anymore. I felt so angry for him doing this because we talked about it already, I agreed that he can take Skyler as our son when we get married but not tell him that he is his father.

It might be a misunderstanding in his part, that maybe he didn't understand me or I didn't understand what he meant by that but for him to claim the father position? He should've told me, he should've informed me beforehand and not just say those things casually as if it wasn't a big deal.

It is a big deal for me as he never told me about his plan! All I thought is that he might only want to introduce himself to Skyler and get to know him, try to spend time with him just as how a kid and a suitor of any woman has. I thought that he understand the situation but it seems like he played and wanted everything to go on his way instead of listening to me.

Yet even if I am angry at Shawn, I couldn't help but notice the way my son's eyes brightened up, it lit up like that stars at the night, even brighter as I could notice. The happy smile that he flashed wasn't forced and instead it looked so genuine even if it was so much stretched on the side.

He was looking at me expectantly, eyes big from shock but no one could deny the sparkle that they have which symbolizes happiness and love. My heart couldn't bear to tell him any lies, just like what Shawn did, I wanted to badly say no, to stop him from feeling so happy because what Shawn said was just a lie...

But I couldn't. I just couldn't afford to break my son's heart as he's so happy to seemingly look at Shawn with so much love, he looked like his grand wish had been finally granted with that smile. It seemed like he had immediately grown to love Shawn and to see him as his father, there was an instant attachment, a bond that even I couldn't dare to cut or break.

"You are! You are my Papa!" He exclaimed before taking several steps close to Shawn and hugging him with all his might.

It was such a heartwarming scene to see. It made my heart leap in both joy and pain, joy because for the first time I've seen Skyler looked so enthusiastic to meet a stranger whom he doesn't even know. For the first time I've seen him hug a person he doesn't even know so tight and dear to him, he doesn't know him that we'll but from the way he's hugging him it felt like he knew him for eternity and missed him so much.