~What Do I Do When He Wanted To Try?~

Shawn's P.O.V.

Thursday morning, I didn't feel quite well, my head was hurting, all the parts of my body was aching and I didn't know why. I drank some medicine hopefully to make me feel a lot better since I have to do so many things at the company, my brother, Connor apparently requested to add 3 race cars that hopefully can be a part of the luxurious collection that the company will be releasing in the next 4 months.

I had to sign some papers and have an emergency meeting early in the morning just to finalize our decision regarding that. By the time I was able to come to the office, my whole head was hurting and I couldn't even stand properly. It seemed like my condition had gotten far more worse, to add to my sickness I found out that Camila didn't even come to work, she was on a sick leave but I know that she was just trying to avoid me after what had happened between the both of us.

She tried telling me to stop trying to pursue her, stop trying to come close to her because she said that we are in a boss and secretary relationship. She told me that we shouldn't be romantically involved and just be strictly professional. Out of all the women I've been with, she was the first one to resist me and no, she doesn't make me feel so curious of her instead I felt like I had already knew her, expected that it will be her reaction and now I wanted to know if ever we have some sort of connection or whatsoever.

Her eyes, when they looked at me felt so familiar yet I couldn't remember anything, it felt like there was a hidden emotion behind them and that is the main reason why I kept trying to kiss her, caught her off guard just so I could stare at them longer without her looking away and trying to escape from me. I knew that there's something...

That afternoon I had to cancel the meeting and left it to Connor, I told him to be the head for today and continue whatever will happen, he will be partly me until I get well and stable. I was so weak that it didn't come to me that I should eat, all I could think of is just to go home and crash to my bed. I was so thankful that I still am pretty much sane that I still got to drive myself home, just yesterday, I had told everyone in the house to go back to their families since I wanted to just be by myself.

They followed my orders of course and was thankful because they got to spend some time with their families, I didn't want to go to my penthouse since it was farther from the company. The whole day I was just on the bed, seemingly passed out and I knew that I was already so sick. I skipped lunch, dinner, breakfast and lunch again, I was so weak that I felt so lightheaded and couldn't think nor see normally anymore.

Yet I felt like I had just had a dream yesterday, my vision was blurry and I couldn't remember nor hear much. But I was able to feel someone's touches on my forehead, I could feel someone caressing my cheek and presumably talking to my half unconscious state.

It sounded a bit distant. A voice seemingly appearing to be such a whisper to me but in a few seconds it started to get clearer and clearer. I could hear a female's voice ringing in my ear and it sounded so familiar.

"Shawn? Shawn can you hear me?" Her voice slowly got louder, ringing in my ear. It sounded so familiar, until I finally realized to whom that voice belongs to.

I must've been so curious and obsessed with my secretary that even at times like this, when I am sick I am dreaming of her taking care of me. Dreaming of her when I needed her the most.

"Shawn?" I could feel her hand caressing me on my cheek, slowly trying to wake me up from this seemingly deep slumber I have.

That time I knew that I just had to give her a sign that I could hear her, that I could understand and know what she's saying to me. I just needed to give her a sign so I wouldn't make her worry as her voice says it all.