-03-

Standing in front of the Cullens' front door, Joanna came face-to-face with Rosalie, whom of which, didn't look surprised at all to see the human at their home again. Especially, due to the fact that Bella and Edward had left not too long ago for her home - Florida.

Exactly, they left yesterday and Joanna was already extremely bored. So there she stood under the mist of rain that the dark skies exposed down to Forks. Dressed in a pair of black sweats and a t-shirt that had an old band logo on it, she questioned Rose,

"Where's my bitch?"

The blonde hid a snort before letting her in. At a slow pace, the two were coming to terms once again. Rosalie only held a grudge on her for fear of her family since their secret was exposed to yet another human.

"He heard you and he isn't happy," Rosalie explained with a quirk of one of her dark brows. The model-like Cullen smiled when she saw Jasper walk down the stairs. "I never knew he was your, well... bitch."

Jasper Hale glared at the two women before abruptly shaking his head in dismay. The effects Joanna had on everyone around her.

His voice was soft as he spoke, trying to clarify that, "I am no one's... female dog... I'm assuming that you came here due to the fact that you're bored?" Ah, Jasper and his amazing gift of feeling anyone's emotions. Frowning, Joanna nodded curtly before eyeing Rosalie.

"Is Edward going to burn out there?" She asked, quirking a dark eyebrow at the idea of the immortal become painted heavily in red. "It'll be hilarious if that happened."

Beside her, Rosalie shook her head. "No," she said simply, "we cant burn. We... we shine, basically." Her topaz eyes shimmered with something Joanna couldn't pinpoint, but she knew it wasn't anything good.

"Oh, alright," Joanna nodded, looking over at the other Hale. "Wanna hang out with us, Rose?" Hearing her name being said, the blonde goddess twisted her attention to them once again.

"You want me? Me?" She poked a finger into her chest, looking skeptical at them as she never hangs out with at all. Due to the fact that Rosalie Hale was a girl who mostly enjoyed spending the weekend working on her garden, or even spending time walking through the forest with her love - the idea of hanging out with them wasn't on her list. Maybe she could add it.

Sharply, she nodded, her voice gentle as she mumbled, "Yeah, okay."

Joanna grinned in pure glee while Jasper hummed in appreciation. "We're not doing anything stupid like watching Family Feud, are we?"

"I hate you both," Rosalie hissed as the entered Jasper's room, rain smacking harshly against his glass walls. "Is this how you spend your evenings?"

The human and the immortal looked at her as if she had grown two heads. "Duh," Joanna told her, gesturing toward Jasper as he switched on his own television. "But we don't just watch Family Feud, we watch other great and amazing shows. How about ICarly? Property Brothers? Myth Busters? Oh! How about Phineas and Ferb?"

In response to her ramble, Rosalie gave an odd, petrified look towards her. "What? I've never heard of those shows."

"You're in luck then," Jasper stated, golden eyes trained only on the television as a pair of familiar twins appeared on the screen. "We'll show you at least one of them. Property Brothers is something I believe you'll enjoy, Rose." Finally, he looked at the other immortal in the room and gestured for her to sit on his futon.

She sat next to Joanna and subtly glanced as the woman ate a Fruit By The Foot. "Are those good?" She asked, personally curious by the item she was snacking on.