Chapter 10

"They could be in the supply closet." Roxy offered. "I've seen Chris go in and outta there."
"Could we check on them?" Foxy asked worriedly.
"Why?" Justin asked, confused. After all they'd done, Foxy wanted to check on them.
Foxy shrugged and gave Justin a shy, crooked smile.
"Okay..." Justin said, unsure.
"It's right down the hallway..." Roxy was cut off by a screech.
They all whirled to face the doorway, standing there were the new and improved, Freddy, Chica and Bonnie.
"What do ya'll want." Roxy asked defensively.
"We just wanted to welcome our new security guard." Freddy grinned. His voice was silky and smooth.
"Yea." Bonnie snickered.
Chica nudged her and glared at her. Bonnie looked at her feet, but kept smiling.
"You always want something when you come to see me." Roxy muttered.
"We don't this time. We just wanted to be friendly. I'm Chica 2.0." The new Chica introduced herself.
"I'm Bonnie 2.0." Bonnie looked up again and winked at Foxy, who looked rather uncomfortable.
Roxy growled at her and narrowed her eyes.
"No need to be hostile. We're not like the.. Old robots." Freddy laughed heartily. "We're here to be friends, ain't that right Bon Bon?"
Bonnie giggled and nodded enthusiastically.
None of them were buying it.
"Get out of our way." Justin snarled, shoving Bonnie to the side. She was surprisingly light. He shuddered as a dark thought crossed his mind.
"Hey. Don't touch her." Freddy stepped forward threateningly. It was hard to take him seriously due to his tots red cheeks.
"What are you gonna do... Teddy bear." Justin challenged.
He could tell Freddy was fighting to keep his temper. Chica shuffled her feet uncomfortably.
"Where do you think you're going?" Freddy grabbed the back of Justin's shirt and yanked him back.
"Hey!" Foxy yelled, tensing.
Roxy shied away, wincing.
"Still the same Freddy." Justin smirked. He lashed out and Freddy fell to the ground.
Chica ran at him but Foxy pounced on her, dragging her to the ground.
Bonnie looked helplessly at Roxy.
"Help us!"
Roxy looked from Foxy to Chica to Freddy to Justin who were all writhing on the ground.
Justin yelped in pain, but continued to fight off the giant bear.
"No.. No!" She sank to the floor, covering her long ears.
Foxy and Justin managed to shake free of the opposing animals and stood in the open doorway.
The looked at Roxy quickly, wondering of she would follow, but she was crouched in the corner.
"We can't wait for her." Foxy growled, shoving Justin down the dim hallway.
Justin nodded and started to run down the hall, the outraged roar of Freddy echoed in his ears.