Chapter 12

They locked themselves in the supply closet.
Justin was panting as he fell against the door. His heart was beating fast.
Foxy, however, stood rigid, staring at the three figures slumped in the back of the cramped closet.
"Bonnie..?" Foxy whispered. "Chica?" Are you guys there?"
No answer.
Justin, catching his breath, straightened up and flicked on the tiny light fixture.
Bonnie was slumped against the fat wall, Chica and Freddy laying beside her. There was nothing left to Freddy but his endoskeleton. His suit had been taken, most likely used to create Freddy 2.0. Chica was missing one of her feet and she lay limp beside her former companions. Justin gasped when he saw the remains of Bonnie. Her face was missing. He winced as he remembered slamming the pipe into her. He could almost hear her screams of agony...
Foxy limped over and cautiously say next to them. His expression was blank.
Justin leaned against the door, listening for the new animatronics to come after them. But he heard nothing. Sighing with relief, he walked over to Foxy.
"It's good to see you." Justin smiled, attempting to lighten the mood.
"I wish it were under different circumstances." Foxy gave him a half smile before his face darkened.
"That Roxy is something else." Justin commented.
"She's a little... Hyper.." Foxy said, glancing at the door anxiously.
"I think she likes you." Justin snorted, leaning against the wall, his eyes traveling over the broken bodies of the old robots.
Foxy looked at him, horrified and it only made Justin laugh more.
"Why'd you come back?" Foxy asked suddenly.
Justin paused. Why did he come back? "I wanted to see why this dump is open again. I don't trust that owner. Stay away from him. He doesn't like you."
Foxy looked shocked. "Why? I've never even met the guy."
Justin shrugged and glanced at his watch. 5:30 AM. Jeez.. Where did the time go?
"We should head back to Pirate's Cove." Justin sighed, standing up and brushing his pant legs off.
"With those things out there!?" Foxy gasped.
"If they wanted to get us, they would have by now. Besides, you need to get back in your spot. I don't want Chris seeing you." Justin muttered, opening the door a crack.
It was silent in the dark restaurant. Nothing moved. Sighing with relief, he and Foxy crept out of the supply closet.