Chapter 11

"I can't believe they got away!" The new Freddy spluttered as Bonnie helped him to his feet.
"Chris is gonna be mad. Really mad." Chica whispered hoarsely.
"I know." Freddy sighed. "We failed him." His head swiveled to face Roxy who was peaking over at them.
"All because of you." Freddy drawled, stalking over.
"N-no!" Roxy stuttered.
"All cause of you, we might get shut down. He have a job to do." Freddy snarled.
Roxy winced and looked pained.
"Are you one of them? Or are you one of US. The newer, better designed Freddy Fazbear animatronics." Chica laughed.
"I-I don't know." Roxy muttered, looking down.
"Of COURSE you're one of us." Freddy smiled. "They don't know what you're capable of... Yet."
"I can control it now." Roxy looked up, scared.
"No you can't. I can sense your fear. Anger. You'll crack. I know you will." Freddy smirked.
Bonnie laughed and joined him, standing before Roxy.
"Remember what Chris promised you?" Bonnie asked gently.
"Yea..."
"He said that if you killed Justin, you'd be able to join us. On stage. He's finish you. Help you." Bonnie reminded her.
"He don't keep his promises." Roxy muttered.
"He kept his promises to us, darlin'" Bonnie smiled. "So what do you say."
All three of them trained their eyes on Roxy expectantly.
Roxy looked at them with pain in her eyes.