Chapter 28

The workers came to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and saw total mess. The tables were overturned and chairs were thrown across the room. The new robots were piled on top of each other, mangled and dirty.
"What the actual fuck!?" One of the waiters gasped, kneeling beside the animatronics.
Justin and Rachel emerged from the hallway shyly. Questioning heads turned to face them. Justin just shook his head, moving a chair out if the way.
A black-haired girl with a small face screamed and pointed at the stage.
Freddy, Bonnie and Chica took up their normal poses and had silly grins plastered on their faces. Freddy had seemed to find a suit, he was again a brown bear again. Bonnie had sloppily painted over the face she'd taken back and reattached it.
"Damn... How'd these things get out here?" The waiter who was kneeling beside the old robots stood up, brushing his pants off.
Rachel and Justin looked at each other knowingly and stifled their amusement.
"Where the hell is Chris?" Another female employee squeaked, looking around wildly at the mess. Napkins were strewn across the floor at her feet.
"Haven't seen him." Justin lied. Rachel raised an eyebrow at him, but he chose to ignore it.
"Alright guys. Start cleaning up." A tall, lanky teenage boy barked the orders and everyone scattered. Justin guessed he was the manager.
Rachel turned to him, embarrassed. "I-uh.. Thank you for.. You know." She blushed, looking up at him through her long lashes.
"How's your cheek?" Justin murmured gently brushing the tips of his fingers across it.
She winced and he quickly withdrew, but she giggled, blushing more.
They stood awkwardly, trying desperately not to meet each other's gaze.
"I should.. Uh.. Help clean." Rachel muttered, beginning to turn around.
"Wait!" Justin grabbed her shoulder gently, taking a deep breath.
"Yea?" Rachel asked, confused.
Justin felt like his face was on fire. "I wanted to tell you.. I... I love you."
Rachel looked dumbfounded, but her blue eyes lit up. She threw herself at him and hugged him tightly. "I love you too."
Justin grinned, grabbed her chin, and tilted her head up to kiss her softly
"Break it up." The lanky teenager strode by, looking like he smelled something vile.
"We'll talk later." Rachel giggled, practically skipping away to help the cleaning efforts. Justin looked back at Pirate's Cove and grinned before walking out of the restaurant.
Conclusion:
Backstage, the lights were out. The pizza parlor was buzzing with chatting parents and whiny children. In the corner, an empty suit sat slumped against the wall. It was golden, in the shape of a bear. It looked like Freddy, only it's eyes were black, and it was hunched over like it didn't have enough weight to fully support itself. Slowly, it's fingers twitched...
A/N:
I left off on that note because I have an idea for a third and final book but idk if you guys want to read it, so let me know haha. So that's the end of this book, I hoped you enjoyed it! Thanks for all the kind words, comments, votes and reads :3 thank you to all my followers! I'm so excited I'm close to 100! I never thought that would happen .-. Haha, well thank you!!

**I do not claim to own Five Nights At Freddy's OR the cover. The cover was drawn by someone online.**