Chapter 22

"RACHEL!" Justin shouted.
Rachel screamed her response from the front of the restaurant. He ran faster, not bothering to look out for the Marionette.
"Rachel!" He skidded to a halt when he saw her.
Chris had his hand in her hair, pulling her head back.
"Let her go. LET HER GO ASSHOLE!" Justin shouted, preparing himself to leap on him.
"Justin, stop." Foxy put a rusted arm in front of him to stop him.
Chris slid a knife out from behind his back and positioned it so it lay across Rachel's throat.
Rachel whimpered, her blue eyes wild with fear.
"If you fucking hurt her, I swear to fucking god!" Justin yelled.
Chris just laughed evilly and gently moved the knife against Rachel's pale cheek.
"Such a pretty face." He admired.
"I WILL END YOU, YOU BASTARD." Justin snarled, trying to break free from Foxy.
Bonnie, Freddy and Chica were all watching from the stage, clearly amused.
"Chris... Let her go." Foxy pleaded, trying to contain Justin.
"You don't recognize me? Do you?" Chris asked, his voice dangerously low. He glared at Foxy, still gripping Rachel's hair.
"No.. I've never met you before.." Foxy chose each word carefully.
"YOU RECOGNIZE THIS!?" Chris' hand moved the hair that covered his forehead out of the way. The long scar ran across it.
Foxy looked deep in thought and then his eyes widened and his grip loosened on Justin.
"You... I.. I.." Foxy was dumb founded.
"The Bite of '87." Chris murmured darkly. "I was the little boy you bit!"
"I- you.." Foxy stammered. "You w-were being kidnapped."
"That's why I never wanted you fixed. Some other innocent child would be put in harms way." Chis growled, pressing the knife harder into Rachel's cheek.
Rachel yelped with fear.
"Shut up bitch!" He snarled, slicing her cheek.
Rachel's hand immediately shot up to wipe the blood pooling around the wound.
"I'M GONNA KICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!" Justin finally burst forward, taking advantage of Foxy's trance.
Justin tackled Chris to the ground and punched him square in the jaw. "YOU'RE DEAD. DO YOU HEAR ME!?" He grabbed the collar of Chris' shirt and slammed his head off the floor.
Foxy quickly gathered his senses and rushed over to Rachel who was kneeling in the floor, clutching her cheek.
"Hey!" Freddy shot to his feet and Bonnie and Chica clumsily copied his actions. "Get off of Chris!"
Freddy was looming over Justin in a heartbeat, grabbing the back of his shirt and throwing him to the ground.
"Justin!" Rachel cried, Foxy dragged her away to a nearby booth.
Freddy 2.0 stood over Justin and smirked.
"If you know what's good for you you'll leave the kid alone." A deep voice growled from the doorway.