Chapter 13

"I never took you as idiots." Chris yelled.
Freddy, Bonnie and Chica all hung their massive heads in shame.
"We almost got him! But he got away!" Bonnie cried in despair.
"That Roxy didn't help us." Freddy growled. "She doesn't know where she belongs."
Roxy peeked out from behind the corner, listening to everything they said.
"Look, she just needs a little push." Chica offered. "Show her what her life could be like if she DID kill him."
Roxy shook her head, not believing what she was hearing. She had no interest in being a stupid performer for 5 year olds.
"I don't have time for you idiots to get your shit together." Chris growled, causing all three of them to jump.
"We're sorry sir. It won't happen again.." Freddy said quickly. "He won't get away again, right guys?"
Bonnie and Chica nodded vigorously.
"You're right it won't happen again." Chris drawled slowly.
Bonnie and Chica exchanged excited glances.
"I have something to show you guys." Chris turned to drag a box out from under a nearby booth.
Roxy's ears perked up, interested. What did he have stored in that box?
"What's that?" Freddy asked suspiciously.
"A little something to guarantee our little... Friend won't get away again." Chris smiled maniacally.
Roxy swallowed hard. They were talking about Justin.
All three of the large robots huddled around the box, curious.
"Don't touch it." Chris growled, rolling his eyes. He looked over to where Roxy was peaking out. She immediately slid begins the wall again. She waited for a few minutes before looking back out. Chris had his back to her now, which made her sigh in relief.
Chris slid a knife through the tough duct tape holding the box together and opened it.
Freddy, Bonnie and Chica all gasped in unison.
"Meet your new co-worker." Chris smirked, holding up a puppet. He had a white face and jet black eyes that seemed to look into your soul. He had red, rosy cheeks, resembling the others. His black eyes had purple streaks running to the bottom of his face. His body was black, matching his cold eyes. All three of the robots stepped back and gasped as Chris held the puppet proudly.
"His name is the Marionette." Chris laughed evilly.