standing up to a bully

"DEMI GET UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN AND I'M NOT DRIVING YOU TO SCHOOL AGAIN "my mom yells. Groaning in frustration I get my butt out of bed and in a quick shower I curl my hair and add my make up. I ran out the bathroom in a sports bra and high wasted shorts and ran in my room. On the way I ran into Zeke my twin brother he has hazel eyes and has brown hair. He's a skater. "Sorry Zeke in a hurry have you seen my colorful skinny and my shirt that says I'm the boss on it" I asked "Yes in your basket of clothes I folded and put in your room." He said  I said thank you  and ran to my room and changed I put my rainbow all star converse on and grab my panda bear bag and my skateboard and run out the door. I skate all the way to the high school I go to.  "look it's the nerd that's trying to look like a punk.  Sorry to break it to you but your to fat and ugly to ever be cool or a punk like us." Becca says. "Sorry I didn't hear you your clown face got me distracted.  I'm not trying to act like a punk I know I am because I don't care what you have to say" I spat back at her but in my head i do care but i try not to act like i do . Going to my locker I drop  the books I don't need and grab the ones I need.  I head to class and take my sit in the back of the room. After fourth hour it was lunch time. "Demi do everyone a favor and die" Becca yelled "okay I've had enough. What have I ever done to you oh that's right nothing. Why do you have to attack me. See the scars Yes nerd self harms why because I have to deal with being called ugly and fat but sorry I'm not a perfect angle like Becca sorry I'm not a Barbie doll.  But my mum told me that I shouldn't worry about my size because boys like a little more booty to hold at night (all about that bass love the song had to do it). But in all reality I don't care what anyone has to say about me because I am beautiful No matter what you have to say." I yelled in her face and before I walked over to my two best friends Sophia and Tasha I punched her in her face. "Maybe you should think before you say " I walked off and heard to fifth hour.

(A.n. becca is in the photo to the side)