the perfect date

A.N. I'm going time skip two there last week in nether land. They were there for 3weeks. I didn't know what I wanted to make them do so I choose to skip till the last week. Let's just say they hung out and watched movies for three weeks. Makay ♡♥♡♥

*Alex pov*

Everyone was out doing something. The only people that were home was me, Tasha,Zeke,Ricky, demi, and Amanda. I wanted to take demi on a real date before the beach party. "Zeke, Ricky, Tasha,Amanda " I called out " Yea" they said in tone. "Come down. I need to talk to everyone " I call back I heard several footsteps coming downstairs. It sounded like a pack of elephants were running. "What's up" Ricky ask. " I want to ask demi on a date buy I need you guys help. I need someone to distract her for me while the rest of us come up with a plan. "I tell them. Tasha went upstairs and got demi out of the house. "What's the plan alex " Ricky asked "well I was think Maybe a comic book them like Amanda you can be wonder woman(I'm a comic book nerd but I forget all there names I'm sorry if I get other wrong) Sophia can be cat woman Zeke could be the flash because he's fast and Ricky you could be joker ." I say " dude That's awesome but what do we supposed to do." Amanda ask. " well you guys will act as your character and when you see her you can give her a card like a comic book hunt" I say " awesome let's get started" Amanda yelled. I had already wrote the hints on the cards and gave them to everyone.

~back to demi point of view~

" darling I'm a nightmare dress like a daydream " I yell thru the mall. I was bored. After three hours of shopping with Tasha we headed back to the house. I got there to see what look like the joker OMG What's going in I thought to myself. "Well Hello there I guess so are wondering why I am here " he says in a super creepy voice " Yes I am why are you here" I ask he hands me a note that says Hello beautiful do you remember when you told me you loved me do you remember the place. I read out loud.
Flash back
Alex and I were in my room cuddling on my bed. Alex was playing with my hand. "Babe I love you more then anything in the world " I let slip out he just looks at me and said he loves me to.
Flash back over

I ran up to my bed room to see a white box. I walk over to the box that is just sitting on my bed. I left the top of to see a Superman bathing suit in the box. I changed into the bathing suite just before my door was busted open and something in a red suit was running around me super fast then zoomed out with out saying anything. What ever it was dropped a card. I read our loud
I bet you look beautiful in the swim suit. Hey why don't you go find Catwoman and wonder woman I think there fighting. I read aloud. All of a sudden bang boom meow I heard. I run down the stairs to see cat woman and wonder woman fight " Hey stop " I yell "well Hello there " cat woman said " I was wondering do you have a card for me" I ask " Yes here" wonder woman headed it to me
Look you did it now go outside to see joker again he going to bring you to you next destination. I ran out the door and saw Joker leaning against Jacqueline car. "Hello this are for you" he said handing me a dozen of red roses. He open my door for me then he walked over to the driver side. We drove for about twenty minutes until we reached our destination. "Before you get out you need to put this blind fold on. " he said. I let him tie it around my head. I hear his door open the shut. Then my door open he grabs my hand and helps me out the car. He shut the door and lead me to where I needed to be. He let's go of me and I fall on my butt. "Hey babe I'm going to untie your blind fold but promise to keep your eyes shut" he says I nod my head. He take it off and I leave my eyes closed. "Okay princess open your eyes" Alex said. I open my eyes and start to tear up. Alex was on one knee with a black box he opened it to show a ring with our names engraved. "You are the most beautiful and wonderful girl I have met. I want to make you happy. I don't want to hurt you ever. I want to be your first last kiss. I want to be your last I want us to be Forever always I love you so much Demi words can't even explain it. I love you infinity and beyond a million times more them you do." Alex said and put the ring on my hand. By now I was crying a river. " Alex I love you so much it would kill me if I ever lost you " I say. I lean in and kiss him I jump up and wrap my legs around his torso. And wrap my arms around his neck. He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes and I blush and smile. " let go in the water" he said.

I jump down and run into the water. With Alex behind me. We seem for a few hours. We walked home hand and hand then went to bed because today was a long day