the truth comes out

(Self harm scene . If you don't like that kind of stuff skip That part. And for those who self harm I understand I used to if you need someone to talk to I'm here)

Ryan and I went straight up to my room.  Ryan placed his bag next to mine. Thank God it's Friday.  I took off my bracelets."Ryan I'll be right back I'm going to just go change " in response he nods his head Yes. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a blade.
Your ugly
No one likes you
Your fat
Stop trying to be cool
Kill yourself already
Those words kept repeating in my head over and over I took the blade placed it on my wrist and slid it across my arm. I did the Same thing five more times.  Knock knock I heard "Yes " I replied "are you okay I heard sobbing" Ryan said back.  I grabbed a rag and washed the blood off and unlocked the door. "Yea let's head back" I said we walked back and I grab my t.v. control and turned it on . Ryan stood by the door way. Hoping he didn't notice the fresh cuts. "Ryan you can come sit next to me." He walked over and sat down Ryan turned towards me and grabs a hold of my hand "why" he whispered I just broke down and cried.  He hugs me tight "why why did I do it.  Everyday since the third grade you and Becca have picked on me I just stopped trying to be tough I grew weak"I say with tears streaming down my face. "Demi I like you  have since third grade your beautiful. I always thought I could get you out of my head if I picked on you but I couldn't.  Becca she's my step sister she hated the fact you were prettier and perfect unlike her. Demi please don't cut again please. "Ryan says with tears in his eyes. "I have always liked you but I can't deal with Becca I wished I could say I forgive you for everything but I can't. " Ryan brings my wrist up to his mouth and kisses Evey scar even the old one's.   "Princess I would love to start over and get to know more about you we have a three week vacation please let's hang out and get to know each other"Ryan pleads " I would love to get to know the real you ryan"I say back. He kisses my cheek and cuddles close to me.  We watch movies night till I feel asleep. Can't believe my crush is laying right next to me.