if i change my life

It's painful to know Alex would hurt himself and do drugs. I love Alex because he's my best friend.  "Now demi if you change your life you will have parents but No brother three will look out for you. You will be popular " Christian says "okay That's what I want"I tell him he sighs and opens up another portal.  you look thru the portal to see yourself sticking two fingers Down your throat  making yourself throw up. You then stand up and out you super short cheer outfit on.  Your dating a hot guy that class football. You see yourself walking to school until a bunch of guys on the football team even your boyfriend grab you and bring you to a room. You see the house guy just standing there just letting the guys beat you. Then he comes over and kisses you then leaves. You see yourself shake it off and go to your group of cheerleader and start to walk down the school hall and bully others. Christian closed the portal "see even popular don't have it good either. If you change your life your parents will beat you. You will get beat by the boyfriend.  You will starve yourself to be perfect and you would have never met Alex" Christian tells me. I just break down in tears i just kept on crying.  I looked up when I felt strong arms wrap around me. "Demi you can always leave if you leave you will have your brother to protect you. You will have Alex and Amanda to care for you" he tells me I smile and just lay my head on his shoulder while he rubs small circles on my back. "Christian what happen to you" I ask.

Christian. Point of view
"Christian. What happen to you " the one question I didn't want to answer.  " I was playing football I was  captain. Plus the nerd  one of my team mates thru me the ball I caught the football and ran to the touch down. Five big guy from the other team ran after mean I was tackle boom and crack is what I heard I broke my leg,back. I went into surgery for my head I had a head injury something went wrong and I still haven't woken up"I tell demi "when you wake up toucan come visit me I don't want you to show me if I leave because I want to go back get better and visit you." She tells me.

(CHRISTIAN IS PLAYED BY TAYLOR CANIFF )