if i stay part two

Alex POV
I was driving then all of a sudden a 18 Wheeler hit Demi's side. I hut my head of the window then blacked out. Beep beep beep I heard I was in the hospital.  "Hello Alex i'm the doctor you where in a car crash you are okay no major injures.  "He says "what about the girl I was with " I ask "Mrs. Torres is in surgery she broke her leg and arm and has a head injury.  When she get out and we have more information we will let you know. I will be right back with your release forms"he says walking out the room. "Alex are you okay" I hear my sister Amanda say."Yes I'm good can you sign these papers please and did you bring me my Batman outfit. "I ask her "Yes Yes and Yes"she says throwing m the bag. I into the bathroom and change into my Batman boxers  black skinny jeans and my Batman shirt. I put  my Batman socks on they have a captain in the back. And my Batman converse. I walk back to my bed and sit down. "Hello Alex well you do have a fracture wrist so here's a wrist band we just got X-ray  back. Sorry we didn't tell you before.  Demi is out of surgery. She is in coma and she is fighting for her life. It's a fifty fifty shot. "He tells me I let a tear slip out my eye and add at okay he let's me go see her.  I walked into Demi's room to see her body laying there restless.  "Demi I know we just meant but I can't lose you.  your my best friend. We have much in comment.  If you stay we can hang and be silky and be batman and Superman for Halloween.  Demi your beautiful No matter what anyone else says. Your smile lights you the whole world and your scars have a story behind them. Its your choice to stay.  But if you don't stay just know I will always love you"I till her and kiss her cheek and just cry at her side. She's my best friend she understands me and I understand her now she's fighting for her life because a drunk driver choice to drink then get in the car and drive. Amanda and I lost our parents because a drunk driver I don't want to lose demi to because of a drunk driver.  I kept on crying til the doctor told me it was time for me to go home. "Can I stay please she's my best friend and I want to be here at all time."I ask. "Yes That's fine we will get you a pillow and a blanket "he says he gets me a pillow and a blanket. I lay on the couch thing That's in the room.