why?

"Demi get up now" Zeke yelled . I got scared and jumped out of my bed and landed on the floor.  I jumped in the shower. I put on bleached high waisted shorts and my Marilyn Monroe crop top on.  I straighten my hair and added cute big white bow in my hair. I put my black vans on and run out the door. The ride to school was strange Ryan was texting someone Zeke and Sophia were making out.  "Guys No sex please " I yelled. Zeke flipped me off.  When we got to school I went straight to my locker I got the books I needed. I turn and saw Ryan waiting for me. "Hey princess" Ryan says kissing me. "Hey "I say back. I felt my phone vibrate I open the text message from a unknown number. I look at the picture it was Ryan kissing Becca.  I looked up at Ryan with tears in my eyes.  "Why?" I whispered "babe "I cut him off.  "I thought you actually cared about me.  But I was wrong go to that clown face Becca.  I should have never trusted you. We are over " I yell in his face. Running as fast as I can I get in my car and drive home. I run into the bathroom and cut and cut and I don't stop. " DEMI DEMI " Ryan yells "you lied I loved you but you didn't love me back" I get out before I black out.

Ryan pov
I'm losing her I love her I really do. She is everything to me. I love her smile. How she's shy.  How we have so much in common. She beautiful even with her battle scars. I get to the hospital as they are stitching her cuts up. " hello sir are you here for demi star"the doctor ask "Yes How is she " I ask "she is better we are going to send her home but she can not go to school for two weeks.  She has a minor concussion."He say I nod  my head and go into her room. "I know you think I don't love me but here me out Becca came up to me and kissed me I pushed her off me and told her to stay away from me yes we are step brother and sister but she doest care.The person I was texting was a friend because he helped me make the perfect song for you "tears streaming down my face saying all of this to her being a good lier means i got to act as if i care for demi and act as me and becca are step siblings when we aren't even releated shes my real girlfriend. "Ryan I love you and I believe you when can I go home so I can cuddle with my handsome boyfriend "she ask . I kiss her cheek . I walk out the room and get the doctor Sign the papers to release Demi from the hospital. 
At home I carry my queen to her room and gently lay her on the bed. "I have a surprise for you princess I'll be right back" I tell her.