home sweet home

Yes finally I can go home. I was laying in the hospital bed waiting for Alex to show up with my clothes.  "Demi bear" I hear Alex yell.  "Yes Alex bear" I called out. "I brought. Your Superman outfit" he tells me. I went to the bathroom and changed into my Superman skinny jeans and shirt and sweater. I put my Superman socks and converse on. "Ready" I ask I look over and see Alex in his Batman outfit. Alex walked over to me and intertwined his hand in with mine. Alex and I have been best friends for a while we still are. We hold hands  to comfort each other. "Summer time yay what are we even going to do for the summer"I ask Alex "I'm going to Netherland to visit my older brother Alec. Zeke,Tasha,Ricky,Sophia,and Amanda are coming with me but I have one more ticket and was hoping you would want to come along to"Alex tells me.  "Yes " I basically jumped in his arms hugging him. Alex laughed at me. Alex drove us to his place.  It's been months since my mom died when I was in coma my mother committed suicide. My dad died when I was three he was murder. When I woke Alex told me that he talked to Zeke about me moving in with him.  Zeke said Yes so I live with Alex and Amanda now. Zeke and Tasha live together and Ricky and Sophia live together. Alex was still holding my hand as he drove to the house. "Home sweet home" I whispered as we pulled up to the house.  Alex walked over to my side of the car a helped me out.. " what would you like to do" he ask me "be lazy and just watch movies and chill" I tell him. Alex nod in agreement and carried me to the couch and out Netflix on . We watched movies till we both fell asleep.