been three months two weeks eight days

Alex point of view

"It's been three months two weeks and eight days since I last heard your voice. I've been here everyday.  I finished your project and passed it in for you.  You got a perfect A.  You been in coma since your surgery.  Demi I miss you I need you to come back.  Amanda, Tasha,Zeke,Sophia, and Ricky need you we all need you please come back. I love you so much I love you I love I love you I can't say it enough. Your my best friend" I tell demi . Her body is still restless. "Your my Batman and I'm your Superman" a low very low dry whisper came from Demi's mouth. "D d demi " I stater to say.  A tear rolls down my face.  "Alex water please " she says I run and get the doctor and nurses. They bring her water. "Demi would you like Mr Jackson to be in the room" the doctor ask her. She Nods  her head Yes. " you have a broken arm and leg.  You have  been in coma  for three months. We are going to keep you over night to see How it goes" he says to demi. The doctor turns around and walks out the room.  "I heard everything all the love you and the I miss you.  I missed you so much. Your my best friend Alex and I'm glad you mean the world to me. Thank you for doing my project you didn't have to do that but Thank you. Your my Batman an I'm your Superman. I love Alex you make me smile you make me laugh and your so sweet. Your the best friends I ever had beside Tasha and Sophia" she says with tears coming down here face. I lean in and place my head on her forehead.  I kiss the tip of her nose making here crinkling it up. "I love you beautiful. Your the most beautiful girl I ever met" I say. She smiles and pat's the side next to her I lay down beside her. She lays her head on my chest and cuddles you to me.