netherland

" get up now" Sophia yells Ugh why do they do this to me and wake me up like this.  " I'm up you go away " I shout back. Being the lazy human being I  am I crawl to my bags. i  grab my luggage and bring it down stairs out to the car. I take the hair tie from my wrist and pull my hair into a messy bun. " okay we go to airport now we land in about 7hrs and 60 min Maybe longer. We will get coffee at the airport if we have time Alex are you done putting Everything in the back" Amanda ask he nods his head and walks behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.  My knees get weak at his touch. . " Tasha Zeke front me and Ricky and Sophia take the back seat. Alex and demi get the back end " Amanda instruct.  We do as told. "Hey babe" Alex says " Yes baby " I answer "so Alec is dating your cousin  Jacqueline. I guess they been dating for a while. " Alex says " I know she told me like four months should when the started dating. " I tell him. See Alec is a bad boy he thinks he's all that. Because he's the middle.  Amanda is oldest making her 20. Alec is 19 and then Alex is 17. Alec is two years older the Jacqueline.  She's only 17 she just turned 17 last week. When they started dating at 16 Yea I know I didn't approve of it but I couldn't stop her she was to far. But I knew she had four months till her birthday . Alec lays down taking over the whole back end. I lay on top of him and fall asleep.
*skip flight and landing *
"Okay Jacqueline lives about ten blocks from here so let's go" I say we squeeze into the car. After what felt like Forever we were finally there. Everyone laid in the grass.  I walked you time the big house and open the door.  " surprise " Jacqueline yelled we ran to each other and cried into each others arms. It's been about 4years since I last saw her. " get the heck of my fresh cut grass and get in the house" Alec yelled "ALEC " Alex yelled he ran to his brother they did there weird handshake thing that guys do. "Guys it's like 10:00 at night let eat some pizza and head to bed everyone shares with there partner.  " Jacqueline. Alex and Alec looked kinda alike.  He had a cloud tattoo invisible wrist and more (Alec is played by Justin cloud caylen or jc caylen ) I seen him before omg he's a YouTube cloudlifealec he's so funny. " hey Alec are you cloudlifeofalec" I ask "Yes are you fan" he ask I nod my head Yes.  "yay I have a fan " he yells. We finish our pizza then head to out zoom. I got to me and alex room and changed into Batman Boxers and a sports bra. Alex walked in only in Batman boxers. He grabbed me and pin me against the wall his lips immediately found mine. I kissed back.  He moved down to my neck his hands traveled down to my body till the reach my thigh he legged me you causing me to wrapped my legs around his torso.  He moved down to my neck finding my sweet spot kissing and sucking it causing me to let out a moan. "Alex stop I I. Can't I'm not ready" I mumble he stops "okay I understand I like you beautiful " he sags "I like you to" I kiss he's cheek then crawl into the bed. Alex and I say we like each other instead of I love you.