prom night

(Demi s dress in the side)

Ryan's point of view

"Mom I'm going to go get Becca for prom" i yelling to my mum that was in the kitchen "wait Ryan Jacob Kingston get down here now" my mother yelled to me. She was angry I could tell. After I tied my tie I walked down the stairs. "ARE YOU CHEATING ON DEMI WITH THAT CLOWN FACE.  DEMI LOVES YOU. I RAISED YOU SO MUCH BETTER THEN THAT. IF THIS IS HOW YOUR GOING TO BE I'M GOING TO CALL  DEMI AND  TELL HER WHAT'S IS GOING ON.  RYAN WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GIRL"my mother yelled at me. Ugh I hates this I hate when she does this. "Really mom I hate her she's so ugly.  She a nerd. The world's dumbest nerd ever. She's so ugly. I could never ever fall for a nerd God and Becca is the one I love I love her more then anything."I yell back and leave.  I get in to my black Mercedes Benz and drive to Becca's  house.

*at demi's house *

I slip on my black 5 1/2 inches heels..  my hair was curled and it look amazing because I have Multiple colors in my hair. It was 5:30 Ryan,Zeke and Ricky would  be here any minute.  we made Zeke and Ricky get ready together so Tasha,Sophia and I could get ready together. Tasha had a high low baby blue dress with black heels like mine. Sophia had a purple princess dress. She had purple heels like mine. The door bell rang and I open the door to see Zeke look super adorable in he's tux.  And Ricky looking pretty fine.  "I guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand" Sam Smith said thru my phone. I picked it up. "Hello"I said "Hey Demi it's Amanda Ryan's mom. Me and Ryan got in a fight.  He's going to go pick up the walking STD Becca.  He told me he loves her and not you and that you the most ugliest girl ever. Demi I kicked him out of my house I thru all his clothos and stuff out the window. I raised him better then that. Darling you are the most wonderful and beautiful girl ever. "Amanda says. Amanda is like my second mom.  "I loved him and he does this. Wow "I hung up and take off my heals and run to the school. I open  the door to the gym that is like the size of two football field's put together. I looked around the room and saw Ryan and Becca making out. I had a blade in my right hand and all the notes he's written me in the Same hand I stormed over to them. "I loved you and this this is what you do to me. Here have your letters back. And theses are because of you" I yell taking the blade and putting it to my wrist and I pushed down as hard as possible and slid it across my wrist ten times every time deeper and deeper. I run out the gym with the blood going down my arm. I pushed thru the doors and bumped into a boy with nerd glasses like mine with a Batman shirt on and black skinny jeans. "I'm so sorry" I whispered "OMG are you okay "the boy asked I shook my head No. He didn't say anything I felt him wrapped his arms around my body and carry me to his Nissan. He get in the driver side and he stays holding me while he drives to his house.  He carry me into the house and into the bathroom.  He cleans my cuts and bandages them. He kisses the bandage and looks me into the eyes. "Why your so beautiful" my heart melts I just hug him.  "Someone I thought I loved cheated and now I have to finishes my project on the kid" I say "if you want I'll help you out. by the way the name is Alex.  No I'm not Alex from target" he giggles "dang it I heard he's hot" I smile. Alex smiles back at me. He grabs my hand and helps me down.  "Thank you "I say "for what " Alex replied. "Caring for me oh by the way I love your Batman outfit I'm a Batman fan but I love Superman" I claim. He laughs. When he laughs you can see His dimples. Alex is super cute I thought to myself . "What's your name and I have a whole Superman collection " Alex says walking to his room dragging me behind. "My name is demi and awesome. Alex can i ask you something" he nods his head "may i stay the night if not that's cool ill walk home"i say "no you can stay its lonely here . I live alone and i don't really have friends. "He claims " how does a cute,funny,caring,loving,sweet guy like you not have any friends" i blush at what i just said. He picks my chin up and kisses my nose and tells me no one likes him because he's a nerd that tries to be a punk.