2

"UWAAAAAHHH!!"

Fuck this nurse. I just awakened from this world, and the first time I feel is someone hitting me? Ouch! It's painful! Stop!

"UWAAAAAAAAHH!!!

I heard some gibberish from the nurse. Well I'm in another world, so maybe their language is different from ours. But it's kinda strange. Those accents sounds the same from my world. It's like an asian language. Well, maybe I'm imagining it too. I  can't figure where I am. My visions too blurry since I am a newborn baby.

Then I felt the nurse passing me to someone. Now I feel helpless, I can do nothing as of now.

Suddenly, I felt warm. It's like the feeling is so familiar. It's like it's been there the whole time, but you forgot that it actually existed. It's so warm, I feel like falling asleep now. Zzzzz.....

???'s POV:

There, there my little one. You're safe here in my arms.

(Timeskip)

Y/N'S POV:

That was a nice sleep. But why do I still feel tired? Is this how babies feel? Is this why they always sleep? Well, it's too comfortable too.

I decided to sleep until a pop-up message appeared in front of me.

[You feel hungry. Cry to call attention.]

I do feel hungry after all. But I definitely can't ead solid food right now so I'll stay with my milk. It's too delicious to pass up too.

After eating, and burping, I felt like observing myself and my surrounding. And still can't see anything! This is so frustrating. Is this what blind people feel?

By the way, I met my mother. I don't know her name since I haven't heard anyone calling her  name. Or at least, I was asleep when mentioning her name. While my mother was feeding me, I took my best glance at her. She has a short black hair, black eyes, fair skin, and thin lips. I just know that my mother is hell abeautiful, I just know it.  I can tell that from a staring contest with my mom. I know she's my mother since she's been breastfeeding me since I was born. When I gaze at her, we both become locked in our mini staring contest which would always end up her laughing because of my.. cuteness? I think. But that smile may be the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. Wait, no. Rearrange your thoughts bastard. This woman is your freaking mother! Don't make your own fantasies!

(Sigh). I have nothing to do, and it is boring as hell. What to do? Hmm. Maybe I'll just ask Jarvis.

'Jarvis, scan the surroundings, please. It's frustrating that there's nothing I can do. I never thought that being a baby is so damn boring'

[While the cursing won't certainly help the situation, I will respectfully oblige to the Player's request. Please wait one moment for the system to scan the surroundings.]

[Scanning complete]

[...]

[Scanning Complete. Sir, it appears that we are in a world similar to the first world the Player has lived in. The system can say that this world is technically the same from the previous world, but different in a lot of ways. An alternate universe, so to speak. The biometrics measured in the scanner shows that the Player is currently in a hospital, August 7, 1995. The system can conclude that this event is not different to the Player being born in its previous world.]

So much for magic and swords. So we are in an alternate universe, huh?  What are the differences between my world and this world? Who am I? Where am I? Might as well ask.

'Jarvis, please find out where am I. Location, as in country and city. Then, the name my current parents has given me.

[As you wish. Currently, the Player is in Seoul, Korea, 1995. The parents of the host has given it a name. Y/N. The player is currently and legally a Korean citizen.]

YES! I'm in Korea! I can just meet those Kpop idols while walking on a street. Sweet!

Wait.

Wait a minute.

Maybe I can be one too, right?

I have a cheating tool here. So possibly, I can be a kpop star too.

Now , I found where to use this cheat of an ability.

'Jarvis, now I have my goal in this life.'

[May the System ask what may be the Player is thinking as of the moment?]

'I'm gonna be a star!'

[...]

'What? It's not like a I can't, right? You'll help me, right?

[...]

'You do know how to be rude , don't you?

[Sorry, but the System has no such functions]

This robot...

[While the Player's ambitions is so low that the System almost malfunctioned, the System will respectfully oblige to the Player's wishes.]

'That hurts so much, you know? How can I be an incompetent person by being a kpop idol? There's nothing wrong with that though?'

[ The system never mentioned about the Player being an incompetent person. The Player has stated it so themselves. But as the Player's assistant, the System will respectfully accept the Player's judgement.]

This... Fuck. I didn't know that robots can have venomous tongues. I can't even talk back.

"Y/N~. You're hungry already right? Don't worry, mommy is here to feed you~"

So that's my mom. I'll eat instead of listening to this stupid robot.

Eomma~. Wait, is this how they say it? Oh well, feeding time!

Don't mistake me as a pervert. I'm so hungry at the moment so I have no choice but to suck milk, okay? It's not like I have bodily reactions because of seeinf breasts. Maybe because I'm a baby. Whatever.

So here I am, feeding on my mother. I may not have a reaction from breastfeeding, but I am embarassed as hell. I don't know how to reapons in these kind of situations.

'Ugh. I am so embarassed right now.'

[The Player may be embarassed of these situation because it died a virgin. But don't worry, the Player will do this a lot of times that it will become used to it.]

Me and my damn mouth. Can I like- reboot this robot? I'm gettionng annoyed because a robot makes fun of me and I can't even fight back. This is so frustrating.