31

"Wake up guys, we're already here." Chanhee told us as we stopped near the MBC building. Today, we are in our promotional period so we are scheduled to go attend music shows to perform our song. We get to perform with other idols in this show, so this experience is new for me and the members.

"Come on, we need to go." Jaebum nudged us as our van parked. Jaebum is the leader in our group, so all of us always follow what he says.

"Ugh. We're so busy that we always wake up 3 AM in the morning. I didn't know this is how being an idol works." Youngjae complained. I can't blame them since I can't get used to waking up very early. Even in my school days, the earliest time I wake up is 5AM, and those are the days when I still grind for status points.

We entered the building while Chanhee was busy finding our dressing room. It didn't take too long to find it as there were many employees in this hour. We stepped inside our dressing room as we looked around. In our room was a big mirror in front of us. With a shelf and a chair where all of makeups were placed. It's quite uncomfortable imagining those makeups applied to our faces just to look handsome and presentable. Luckily, there are makeup artists inaide our room to help us. There's also a clothing rack with different set of clothes hanged. I supposed the clothes we'll be using is in there.

We were still busy looking around when Chanhee spoke first to break the silence. She introduced us and herself to the makeup artist as we greeted them. The time afterwards was smooth since the process of applying makeup is easy when done by professionals. Sometime after, our group was called. We were told to go backstage so the hosts can interview us. Surprisingly, idols feom different geoups are the host for today. I heard from Jinyoung that they usually do that in this show. They let different idols to host the show for a certain period of time. We can even get a chance to host too.

'Now that's interesting.'

When we reached the backstage, I was quite surprised that Sooyoung was there. Actually she's not the only one there as her whole group was there too. I can say it's her group since they wore the same outfit. They wore the same shirt and shorts, except that the linings on theit sleeves are different. Sooyoung also dyed her hair yellow, which made her cuter than when we were in school. The cameraman's still not filming us, so she got a chance to wave at me while I nod at her. Her group noticed her movements so they looked where Sooyoung was staring at, they were quite shocked when they saw me though, and I don't know why.

It was the same with my group though. When they saw Sooyoung waved at us, they looked around on who she was waving until they saw me nodding at her. Then, Mark nudged me and asked.

"You close with her?"

"Yeah."

"Where did you meet her?"

"School."

Then Jinyoung came between and joined out conversation.

"You see that girl there? The girl on your friend's left? She's quite a beauty. I heard she's famous among the trainees in SM too." She's praising the girl but I can tell that his eyes were elsewhere. When I followed his sight, it landed on the girl behind the group. The girl looked different from her members as she has cat-like eyes. She had a long brown hair and she was whispering to her members with the others giggling alongside her. I decided to tease Jinyoung as I stood beside him and spoke,

"She's quite cute yeah? The one with cat-like eyes."

"Dude, really?" His voice was trembling a bit, while his cheeks are faint red and I can tell he was flustered at my remark. I looked at the girl a little more as I eyed Jinyoung again. I smirked at myself as I was successful.