21

(Timeskip- Sunday)

It was Sunday morning and I'm in my casual clothes. I was going to JYP today so I can hand these contracts to Kim Hajin-ssi. These would serve as my starting line in becoming an idol. I need to be presentable.

Grandpa already called me and said his good luck. I feel a bit pressured right now since this paper will decided my future. But my mind was forced to calm down due to the Calm Mind skill. Why does this skill act like Gamer's Mind? It's like Calm mind is the watered down skill. Maybe it just makes my mind calm, but it can't dispel Mind Magic or something. Not that there's magic in this world, I guess.

Back to the present, I am in front of the mirror conditioning myself. I must be prepared mentally and physically. There's no use being nervous inside the agency, it won't help me at all. I looked at myself in the mirror. I still find my green eyes unique, but I sometimes get depressed when I look at it. It reminds me of mom so much.

(Sigh) moving on, What I wore for this day was a pair of black pants, a shirt with black and white stripes as design, and a pair of white shoes. Since it's a bit cold today, I wore my black jacket over my shirt. I also applied some perfume on myself, I chose the one with mild scent. I hate perfumes with strong smell.

After that, I took my phone from my drawer and put it inside my pocket. I already placed my contract in a folder and put it inside my bag. Now, I'm ready to go.

(Timeskip- JYP Entertainment)

After spending an hour inside the car, the driver told me that we have already arrived. I thanked and informed him when my appointment will ens. Then, I got off from the car and walked towards the JYP building.

"Daebak. Who's that guy?"

"Is he a new celebrity?"

"Wow! He's so handsome."

Upon arriving inside the building, I heard some people mumble and whisper to each other. I ignored them as I proceeded to the receptionist.

"Excuse me miss?" I tried talking to the receptionist.

"Huh? Y-yes?" The receptionist said. It looks like she snapped out from her daze.

" I have an appointment with Kim Hajin-ssi. Please tell him that Y/N is here." I kept my sentence straighforward.

"Yes, I'll call him now."

After a few exchange of the receptionist with the person from the phone, she then turned to me.

"Kim Hajin-ssi has been expecting you. Please proceed to the 5th floor" she politely said.

"Thank you." Then I rode to the elevator and went to the 5th floor. The music in the elevator was unfamiliar, I haven't heard of that music at all. The music was sung by a group of girls, but I didn't know the title of the song.

When I reached the 5th floor, I walked into the room where the receptionist instructed me to go. I knocked first, then opened the door when someone responded. I saw Kim Hajin there with a coffee in hand. He was amiling at me. I closed the door and bowed in front of him.

"Good morning, Kim Hajin-ssi. The contract has already been signed." I said as I gave him the folder containing the document. Hajin received it and opened the folder. He read the file first then smiled when he saw the signature at the bottom of the paper.

"Uhm, Hajin-ssi. Before being a trainee, I was supposed to join an audition, right?" I asked. I found it strange that he handed me the contract back then. I just didn't have the chance to asked since I was in school and I was busy recovering from the shock.