7

(Timeskip- 1 hour later)

We were too busy playing that we didn't know that the sun is already starting to set.

I nudged Jen Ni to watch the sunset.

"Look, Jenjen. The sky's so beautiful."

"Woahhh... It's so pretty!!" She sounds amazed , all right.

We were watching the sunset until I heard someone calling me.

"Y/N!! where are you? we're about to go home now!" I heard my mom shout.

"Jenjen. Let's go back to the shore, it's starting to get cold here." I told her.

"Okay!" She smiled at me.

We swam towards the shore until I found my mom there waiting for me.

"Hey, mom!" I called her attention.

"Hoh? Who's this young lady here? Your girlfriend?" Mother asked, eyeing me, and Jenjen who immediately blushed.

"No, mom. She's my friend. A lot of things happened there, but I made a friend!"I said as mom smiled.

"Okay, Y/N you can now let go of her hand and day goodbye to her. We'll go hom in 20 minutes." She said as she left the two of us.

I didn't even notice that our hands were holding the entire time.

"U-uh sorry Jenjen. So, we're friends right?" I asked her

"Yeah, Y/N, we're friends!" she said as she squealed again.

"So, it's goodbye then? I had fun swimming here in beach with you, you know?" I told her in which she smiled.

" I had fun too. Thanks for teaching me how to swim," she said

"So it's goodbye for now?" I asked her.

"Y-yeah, will you come back here again?" She asked me with a frown.

"Well, it depends will you come here again?" I asked in turn.

"H-honestly, I don't know. My daddy plan to move in New Zealand. So I don't know if I can come here again," she said while staring down.

"Well, it doesn't matter. If you come here, we can swim together again. You better practice swimming better, so we can swim longer." I told her while grinning.

"Yeah, sure!" She said while cheering.

She suddenly wrapped her arms me, which startled me a bit. But I let her do what she wants and just patted her head.

We styaed like that for a minute until I heard the sound of camera clicking.

"You look like a couple there," a stranger said while grinning at us.

"M-mommy! What are you doing?! You're so embarassing! Uuhhh...." She pouted while glaring at the woman who apparently, was her mother.

"Don't worry about me here, just continue your business." She smiled at us again while taking pictures.

It was truly embarassing. I looked at Jenjen who looked like a red tomato. She broke the hug and ran to god knows where.

"Mommy, I hate you!!!" She shouted as she ran.

"Goodbye Jenjen!!" I shouted at her. She won't probably come back again.

"Oh, so you already have pet names huh?" She said while grinning as she walked away. I was dumbfounded there, pet names? really?

I decided to walk towards the car since we're returning home.

My mom spoke tome while grinning cheekily.