12

(Timeskip- 4 months later)

4 months has passed and my life was uneventful. My graduation is just 3 months away and I haven't decided where to go in my secondary.

'Oh well, I'll just take care of it when it comes.'

I spent most my time grinding. Sometimes, I get annoyed by the fact that gaining stat points will be difficult, and my perseverance stat and my Endurance booster didn't helped me one bit. It's like being a slave to the system, doing heavy work without getting tired while receiving a very low salary. It frustrates me more that every point in my stats requires a lot of effort. Fortunately, I have the Gacha machine and the Karma shop to lessen my burden. They were really the best function yet, not that I know the others.

Going back to the stat gaining. Gaining stat points is so stressful to the point that I was not actually happy when I was promoted to Blue Sr. rank. My mind was too focused in honing my skills and gathering points.

Speaking of stats, here is my Status Panel. Which improved since the last time I checked it. Also, a lot of things were added because of the Gacha machine and the Karma shop. I didn't buy much from the shop since the items there are too expensive. I don't even know how to gather Karma Points continously. Unless I decided to become hero, but no.

HP: 100/100
MP:???

STR: 33+5
AGI: 35+4
DEX: 31+4+(2%)
VIT: 31+5
INT: 38+2
WIS: 38

I gained a lot from the Gacha machines and Karma shop within these 4 months. Lots of skill point coupons, some simple weapon, and some skillbooks too. I used up all of my stat point and skill point coupons just to improve these numbers. It's so frustrating working so hard just to raise them. But Gacha machine allowed me to cheat, which is very convenient for me.

By the way, my WIS stopped improving when it reached 38. I wonder why? Better ask Jarvis.

'Jarvis, what happened to my WIS stat? Why did it stop improving?' I asked him telepathically.

[Sir. The WIS stat normally improves with one's age, your WIS reaching the highest number for a standard human is definitely normal. From then on, WIS can only be improved by making wise decisions and accurate speculations.]

'Oh, so the mechanics would be the same as the manhwa? I recalled Han Jeehan making observations and conclusions from events in some chapters and gaining points in his WIS stat if he turned out right. Maybe it would be the same for me from now on? But hold on, can I still improve them with stat points instead? Raising its numbers would be very hard.'

I asked him further.

[While choosing the easiest way to gather points is definitely convenient, I would recommend to do the opposite instead. The stat points could be used for something more useful than just improving the WIS stat. And remember that you are living in a very peaceful world. You won't have to think too much on your actions, unlike the other worlds where the existence of other creations will depend on one's decisions.]

Oh, he's truly right. I guess I won't improve WIS, at least not yet.

Wait, did Jarvis just implied something about 'other worlds'? Maybe it's just my imagination.

Hmmm. What to do for now? I'm still exhausted from all the training. Better check on the house and change clothes. I don't want to meet mom soaked in sweat.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Showering after spending a long time training absolutely feels refreshing.

After taking a shower, I decided to watch TV for now. I jumped on the couch and turned on the television.