37

It's only 5:30 in the morning, but we are all already awake. When I looked at the whole group, some of them have a shadows under their eyes. It seems that the events yesterday were still clear in their minds. We haven't talked at all, at least not until we're inside the van.

"Okay, guys. Yesterday was a hard day for us, and JYP-nim must be worried. Still, I know we can push through. We still can talk to each other right?"

He was answered by silence. Still, that speech was enough for all of us. We can move on. It will be difficult, but not impossible.

We sat in silence as we wait for our van to reach the parking lot. The whole building was busy, and all the employees are doing their job. We walked through the lobby and stepped inside the elevator.

When we arrived inside the office, it was surprisingly empty. So we waited for our CEO to go inside.

"Good morning, everyone. Coffee?" JYP greeted cheerfully as he offered us a coffee. We agreed and all of us have coffee in our hands. The coffee surprisingly diffused the tension a bit as all the members calmed down. My mental health may be strong, but my other members are different.

"So, I heard about what happened yesterday. I'm really sorry about that." Some of the members winced at that. It seems it's a sore topic for now. But dealing with the problem straightforwardly will help the members more instead of beating around the bush.

We were politely silent while JYP was speaking. No one wants to speak first as yesterday was still fresh in our minds.

But JYP looks fine with that. You can't expect a person to be immediately normal after a traumatizing event. Even I know how it felt.

"So, what I think is that we need to give you professional health, and a month of vacation, I think. You don't have schedules at the moment, and the next comeback will begin in the next few months. So what do you say about taking it easy for now? We can all work again when we feel better, am I right?" JYP said while still smiling.

"Yes, sir. Thank you." We all said in unison. A short vacation will help us. I'll form a plan later. I hope the other members successfully cope with the stress. It will be detrimental if all of us are mentally exhausted and ill.

"Alright. I'll call your manager to bring you home for now. You can even stay in your dorm if you want. I hope you all recover from what happened. But after that work hard, okay? You don't want to disappoint your fans now, do you?" JYP said while chuckling.

The tension was completely gone now, and the members were at least smiling.

After talking more with him about his plans, we are now walking outside the office. We quickly rode the elevator and waited for it to go down the lobby. We were on the 3rd floor when the elevator opened. Revealing Nayeon and her friend, I think. Her friend was a bit shocked. Well our group became famous quickly because of the promotions. Since we've been friends for a long time, we know each other. When she looked at me, I sense a feeling of worry and curiosity. She must want to ask some questions. So I just nodded at her.

After we went outside the elevator, I talked a bit to my members and told them I'm going somewhere a bit, but it won't take long.

When I left my group, I walked towards Nayeon

"Let's go to the cafeteria first," I said and went ahead.

I found a seat in the cafeteria that can give a little privacy. There, I waited for Nayeon. A few seconds later, I saw her enter the cafeteria and went looking for me. She immediately walked towards my place when she saw me.

"Hey, I saw the news yesterday. Are you okay?" She said, worried. I sure am lucky to have a friend like her.

"I'm fine. JYP-nim gave us a little break so we can recover. The other members had it worse though. That's why we needed a short break." I explained.

"Anyway, how are you doing? I heard that the show will soon end." I said, genuinely concerned. I wish she ill be a part of the group there. I know she dreams to be a performer. And I'll support her in what she wants.

"I'm doing great! I'm a bit nervous though. The show will soon end, so the rehearsals are being more difficult." She said.

"Good luck then, I'll try to clear my schedule when the last episode starts so I can watch you live at least once," I said in a little smile. She beamed brightly at that.

Maybe a little bit too brightly. One moment she was concerned, then she was nervous, and now she's excited? I can never understand her.

We talked a little and separated since the others are waiting for me. I think I'll have to plan for the vacation. A little grinding will be good, then having some time with my grandfather will be nice too.

'Yes, I'll do just that.'

When we got back to our dorm, the whole group went to the living room. We managed to have fun, so the tension will ease. Manager Chan Hee said we'll be able to go home the next day, so we spent time together until we're tired. We played some video games too, and the atmosphere became lively after that. At least they're doing okay. I'm sure we'll be back healthier next month.

The next day, I am almost ready to go home. The thing that only kept me in my room is a missing shirt I always room when I go working out. I haven't washed that since we went to JYP.

"Y/N. Come on! We're leaving!" Yugyeom shouted. Damn, I'll just buy another one. It's not like I don't have money.

I immediately went downstairs and met with the guys. They were already smiling. Well, the lively atmosphere yesterday eased a lot of stress from us, and we're all excited to take a break. I mean who doesn't like vacations?

We are all dropped off near or house or in my case, penthouse. Well, I'm the first person to be dropped off since I live closest to the dorm compared to the others. Unfortunately, grandfather is not inside the penthouse so I'm alone for now. I can spend time playing video games until my grandfather arrives. I already informed him that I'm taking a one month break so he decided we can go outside the country and relax together.

Well, I still wonder where did my shirt go. Did I misplace it?

A/N:
Hello! Author here! I'm sorry if it took so long. I just ran out of steam and kind of rested a bit. Classes will start soon and I don't know when can I update again. I'm really sorry!!!!!

Another thing, I apologize if I'm being shameless here, but to hell with it. I'm currently writing a Harry Potter fanfiction in the Webnovel app named 'The Lost Heir' by Maple Leaves. That's all, thank you.