22

(Timeskip- 1 Week Later)

It's been 1 week after I went to JYP, and I this would be the start of my trainee days. I know that this would be tiring, but I have been prepared since I was a baby. My dreams is within reach and I can't possibly slack off now that I am very close to it.

Last week's been very eventful for me. I cooked for Sehun once. But when he tasted it, I know he would request for more so I immediately refused it. He's been begging me that day, but I warned him if he ever requested again. He used his puppy eyes to me, which didn't help him at all. So I kicked his ass instead.

During the weekend, my group drcided to do our works separately. We worked into pairs depending on our job, and I was paired with Sooyoung. We went to the city library, even requested the National Archives for research, which was unsurprisingly denied. Of course we would be denied, the personnels there were very strict for the requirements and even if we want to, they can't easily let us enter the Archives.

Having no choice, we just did our research in a public library. We were awkward at first since I don't talk too much, at least not too much compared the way I talked before.

Surprisingly, we became friends, least that's how she thinks. How we became one is a story for another day, I suppose. But she started approaching me more often after that incident.

Then the incident at the dojo. My depart was very... lively that day. The teacher won't let me out of the dojo unless I spar with him one last time. We actually went all out, but I won in the end. I know that my sadistic teacher is good at martial arts. But I didn't know that he was a monster at that. But what of me if I even managed to beat what I considered a monster? My points with the seniors skyrocketed as they can't even beat their teacher.

I had a short conversation with Somi too. After with the incident with my parents, we haven't talked too much. So she took that chance to have one last talk to me. She thanked me for whatever I did for her, which I don't even remember. But I acted as I did to not humiliate her. Then, I went home.

The days after that became boring since my training went down a lot after resigning from the dojo. I don't have any means to grind now, except the gym inside the building. So tha'ts where I focused on. When I started going to the gym, I was worried that my body would become bulky from excessive workout. Fortunately, Jarvis told me that the System will shape my body fit for a celebrity, not for a body builder. So I can work out as much as I want to.

Back to the present, I decided to leave school for the day to go to JYP. I told my teachers the day before that I aam now a trainee. The teachers were quite glad at that too. They informed me that they will work on my schedule to be flexible so I can focus on practicing. I was very thankful at that. Apparently, it has been a tradition in the school to change schedules whenever a student from the school became a trainee under an agency, which is very convenient for me. I won't have to stress myself so much focusing on studies and training. Even if I have the system backing me up, I can't let my grades fail as the company won't like that. It can even affect me as a trainee if ever I failed a subject, not that it will happen of course. But working hard was never a bad idea.

When I arrived, I talked to the receptionist and I was directed to the 5th floor again. It should be Hajin-nim's office. Once I reached his office, I knocked then entered when he allowed me to enter. I saw him on the phone so I waited until he finish his call. Once he put down the phone, he started talking to me.

"Good morning, Hajin-nim. I 'm here to start my training." I politely said.

"Oh, Y/N. You're early today, you still have classes right?" Hajin-ssi said.