System Panel Update

Player: Y/N
Sex: Male
Skill/s: 10
Title/s: 5
Age: 18
Karma Points: 26,000 KP

HP: 220/220
MP:???
STA: 500/500 (30 STA regen/min.+40%VIT)>(0.91 STA regen/sec.)

STR: 55+5
AGI: 56+4
DEX: 52+4(2%)
VIT: 56+5
INT: 56+1
WIS: 38+4

Remaining points: 0

HIDDEN ATTRIBUTES:
CHA: N/A
LUCK: 9.5/10
PER: 5/10

(NOTE: Only Luck has limit since there is no creation that exceeds the Luck of the Celestial Beings. Hidden attributes can not be enhanced, only acquired. Once a hidden attribute is unlocked, it is set depending on the amount of effort exerted in obtaining it. )

Skill:

Dextrous hands (Passive): By repetitively improving dexterity, the Player was rewarded with a skill. This skill allows the player to increase his potential in improving his dexterity.

DEX Bonus: +2%  
DEX EXP bonus: +20%

CQC Mastery(Passive): Level 8
This skill allows the Player to hone his body and mind. This also allowed him to deal significant damage to enemies. This skill can also help the Player to hit vital and non-vital body parts.

Damage bonus: +40%
Stat Increase: +2 (except INT and WIS. Can't be changed upon levelling up)

Pain resistance (Passive): Level 7
Allows the player to resist pain from blows and attacks. While the pain may lessen from the skill, the damage dealt to the Player won't change.

Pain resistance: -35% pain (Can be changed upon levelling up.)

Sword Mastery(Passive): Level 5

This skill allows the Player to use any sword more efficiently. This skill also helps the Player train his skill in sword arts. Helpful in locating vital and non-vital body parts.

Damage bonus: +20% (Can't be changed upon levelling up)
Stat Increase: +2 in AGI, STR, DEX(Can't ve changed upon levelling up)
Sword Mastery EXP bonus: +10%( Can't be changed upon levelling up)

Parkour (Passive)
This skill allows the player to move around complex environments without assistive equipments in the most fastest and effective way. This skill greatly enhances the Player's Agility, as well as Stamina.

Multitasking (Passive): Level 5

Determines the Player's ability for Multitasking with the lose of efficiency and effect. Enables the Player to do multiple tasks in a specific time period.

Current limit for multitask:  3 tasks

Zero Lag (Passive)

Enables the Player to remove the delay in its brain in sending orders to the body. Reaction time will be instantaneous.

Iron Discipline (Passive)

The Player does not laze about. Perseverance led the Player to push itself to the limits, eventually breaking it.

(Stamina increased, VIT +4)

Ambidextrous (Passive)
Removes the body restriction called dominant hand. This skill enables the Player to efficiently use their both hands in doing tasks.

Yellow Flash  (Active): Level 1
[SUPER RARE]

By placing a mark using the Player's blood, the skill will allow the Player to teleport to the place with the Mark. Further use of teleportation will also increase the consumption of Stamina points. The marks created will last for 3 days. Grants +10 AGI and +10 DEX for 5 seconds after use.