24

(Timeskip- 1 year)

It's been a year since I've been a trainee. Actually it's 1 year and 4 months if I included the month where I was offered to endorse an Evangeline clothing. Since then, I was regularly called by the company through my agency to be a model. Few people also recognized me when I'm outside the JYP building. It must be from the posters in malls.

My school was fine, but I didn't know anyone in my new room. New faces, new teachers, new classmates, I was alone again. Not that I mind anyway since I get to hang out with Sehun sometimes even if we've been busy these days as trainees. Some students, even outside our department or lower and higher years recognize me. I don't know why though.

I managed to raise my skills when I train too. Almost all of my skills were above level 70. I spent time training and hanging out with Jackson and his gang. I didn't know how I managed to last for 1 year, but I did.

"Hey Y/N, I saw your poster in the mall last Sunday. You're famous now!" Jinyoung teased. I've been surrounded by the three idiots, so I can't escape from them.

"Really?" I asked.

"What do you mean 'really'? Evangeline was full of customers! Some even stare at your photo, wondering who you are. Then you're gonna ask me with really? Don't tell me you don't evwn go outside at all?" He asked while glaring. I wonder why he was mad.

"Yeah. I don't need to go out so I just staay inside." I replied. The three of them looked at me like I was the most pitiful thing in the world.

"Aww, you poor thing. Can't even go outside the house~" Jackson added. Then Bambam followed the teasings while they're all laughing. These airheads are very annoying sometimes, I don't even know how I can stand them.

I just sighed and continued practicing while they're busy annoying the fuck out of me. Fortunately I have Calm Mind so I can stay focus. If not, I would've screamed and punched the hell out of them.

After sometime, an instructor came and suddenly called me.

"Hey, Y/N. 7th floor. I wonder what you've been doing that CEO-nim always calls you?" she asked.

Well, I don't know either so I'll talk to him to find out. Some were looking at me with either curiosity or envy. Curious at why would I always be called, and envy on the attention I've been getting from the CEO. Can't do anything about that, sorry.

After I bowed to the instructor, I immediately climbed to the 7th floor. The employees there were not minding at all since they're already used on seeing me being called by the CEO. Some still gave me some occassional glances, but I just ignored them.

I knocked on the CEO's office door, and entered as I got the permission. There I found JYP again. Sitting on his office chair, smiling at me.

"Hello, Y/N. Good job on endorsing Evangeline. The company liked your modelling there, and hoped you to model for them more."

"Thank you, CEO-nim." I replied.

"Howvs your training. Do any of you and other trainees have any difficulties?" He asked.

"Unfortunately, sir. I am not close to them, so I can not speak on their behalf." I spoke honestly. I don't know what they feel at the moment since I don't speak with them too often. Maybe Jackson can answer him.

"Uhm, if you want I can call Jackson or Jinyoung. They are quite close with the trainees." Maybe JYP needs someone's opinions about the trainees, but I am not in position to do that. He can consult the instructors though.

"No, never mind. May I ask, do you have interest with acting?" He asked. Hm, if he would ask me acting is definitely good. But my aim is to be a kpop idol, not to become an actor. So I don't know.