30

???'s POV

There's a building that stood at the center of New York City. Owned by one of the biggest conglomerates in the country, an office was placed at the uppermost floor of the building. The whole office was dark, and there's only one source of light coming from the office. A woman was leaning on her office chair while staring at her laptop, watching a variety show. It would seem normal if she was only watching, but it definitely isn't. What made it unusual is that the woman was focused on a certain man guesting in the show.

The woman's complexion is unidentified as the whole floor was dark. Her focus was placed on a teenager. He has brown hair, and emerald green eyes that would certainly attract anyone should they gaze at it. After the show ended, she glinted a smile that would definitely send chills on anyone's spine.

"Ah, Jinhyuk-ssi. Your grandson grew into a fine young man just like his father. I should probably visit Korea soon."

Her voice went unheard in her office as the people in the city went on in their lives.

...

Y/N's POV:

"Okay, guys. Today is the day we'll officially become idols. I know that times will be hard in the future, but I want you to know that we have each other's backs. Our days being trainees were gone, and our work hard has definitely paid off. But no one should be complacent, we still need to work our asses off. There's a long road ahead of us, and all 8 of us should make our first step together. Arum, FIGHTING!"

Before our performance, Jaebum gathered us backstage to discuss a few things. As a leader, JB knew that he needs to lift up his team's spirit so the pressure they were feeling would lessen. I'm an exception though, I have the system to calm me down.

"""FIGHTING!!"""

All of the members except me shouted, but I still raised my voice and spoke just to lift our team spirit. We were all nervous. I mean, who won't? Despite practicing everyday, the performance in front of the crowd is definitely nerve-wracking. We can already hear fans outside, and our palms were already sweating. Our popularity will depend on our performance today. We can't ruin this day, not now that we'll about to debut as idols. My lifelong dream is within grasp, and I can't destroy it now. I trust my members, so we'll definitely pull this off.

The group headed to the stage and went into our first formation. Our minds were turning so fast since we're all very nervous. The atmosphere was tense on the stage while waiting for their music to start. The ice broke when Jackson and Bambam made a joke.

"Let's make our fans drop their panties!"

"Dude, wtf! Why did you just have to say that?"

It made the whole group chuckle. Now their minds can ease a bit.

I still feel a bit tense. Thankfully, Calm Mind forced my mind to calm down, and I can think clearly now. Now we wait for the music cue.

"10"

"9"

"Remember to breathe guys, don't be nervous too much. We're here to show them our efforts since we were trainees!" JB sai as he noticed the tension among his members.

"8"

"7"

"6"

Honestly, the countdown distracts my mind more than the fans. I felt my hands go numb from nervousness, and my skill forcing my mind to calm down.

"5"

"Let's show our best!"

"4"

"3"