10

Before I use the Gacha machine, I prepared myself since this is the first time I'll receive an item. Better to be in good condition, I guess.

I cracked my knuckles and did a small stretching. Then I immediately went to the Karma shop Panel and proceeded to the Gacha section through telepathy with Jarvis.

'Hmm. I wish... What should I wish for today?'

I contemplated on what I should choose. I can freely choose since my luck is high enough to allow me to.

Let's do the Elimination method. Obviously, I won't choose Simple Weapon card since I don't have any use for them yet. Maybe I can store them in my inventory, but I don't want to waste my chance in using Gacha. I can only use it monthly after all.

Next is the Skill point/Status point coupons. While I definitely need them to become a kpop idol, I don't have the need to pick them yet. I still have the time to grind points and I have methods to gain them, like the dojo.

So the Amateur skillbooks then. But what kind of skillbooks do I need right now? I definitely want sword arts, but I want to hsve skills in other areas too. Maybe Jarvis can help? I' try asking him then

'Jarvis, what skills or talents should I make? I'm quite conflicted right now.'

Jarvis answered in his Jarvis voice.

[You can choose to hone your skills related to house chores. Such as cooking, washing dishes, or cleaning the house. If you're aiming to become a kpop idol, I suggest learning Talents that are related to music or arts. You can also choose to develop your sword skills since your fighting lacks the need for weapons. Which is very essential when you're forced to engage in a fight. You still have your Gift Certificate, so whatever skills you want to learn won't matter for now.]

That's.... logical. I'm glad I have this robot even though his mouth is sharp sometimes. I guess I'll follow his advice.

Since I don't have a dojo for sword arts, and I think I won't have the chance to train it at all, I'll choose the skillbook for sword arts or whatever skill that's related to weapons for now.

I started to lift the lever. Then the wheel started to turn.

'Please give me the skillbook for weapon mastery. Please please please...'

I waited, and waited, and waited

'...'

I'm nervous now.

I was waiting nervously when I heard a 'ding!' sound from the system.

[Congratulations, sir. You received the skillbook, Weapon art: Eskrima]

Weapon Art: Eskrima Level 5 (Passive)[VERY RARE]

While this martial art is overshadowed by many weapon masteries, Eskrima mainly uses sticks, knives and other improvised weapons for self-defense. This martial art is best for neutralizing targets and dealing  non-lethal damage to enemies. The main advantage of this martial art is its versatility. It allows the Player to adapt in its environment when the Player is forced to engage in fights.

I don't know what Martial arts is this, but the way the System describes it shows how useful it is. If I was forced to fight in an alley, I can use whatever I grabbed as a weapon. I can also deal with them without resorting to kill at all.

I know I have that auto-attack function. But I still have to be very careful.

Now I have used my chance in the Gacha machine, it's now the Karma shop's turn.